Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teen puberty
11-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Re: Teen puberty
there is nothing wrong with periods all though if you were a young player you probably would scream and scream and scream and scream until their teen girld turned into adults! I mean they would bash and bash and bash their little heads against a brick wall
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2008, 07:07 PM
yes. i know there's nothing wrong with them Wink i've been through it.
But alot of parents are very concerned because of how society is now.
you know with all thing's s3x happening,so alot of parents don't want them to see/know how 'stuff' works until they're old enough Smile

11-06-2008, 08:20 PM
lolz bout the boobies growing NO PERIODS PLZ sometimes my nephews r over and i cannot even do things like woohooing without them telling on me so something i cannot control happening would suck cuz i would get told on a lot and ya.i like the ideas tho.getting taller would b awesome and so would bobbies getin bigger.i have another idea wat about Sims going through the phase like an emo phase or like u know stuff.and like some could grow out of it and others would not .and like u would never know which phase u would get,like boy crazed ohase,vanity phase,emo phase,goth phase.u know what I'msaying.

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
11-06-2008, 08:26 PM
(11-06-2008 04:02 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Depending on the rating of the game...

I mean I know puberty is a part of life, but EA don't see that of course...They just go by the 12+ or 13+ rating [whatever it is] So...for the womans "cycle" as you called it, I don't think they'd include it for the same reasons as Teen Pregnancies.

EA only sees money signs. They make sure that the game can go to the widest audience possible!

Big Grin

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
11-06-2008, 08:36 PM
It would be embarrasing for younger kids who are sensitive to that kind of thing... I don't even woohoo or flirt or kiss arounf my parents because they are going to question me and think that that is what the sims is all about and stuff, so if they say something like "Buy Sarah a bra" on the screen, they might not like it at all.
11-06-2008, 08:48 PM
        That would be cool if females had like stomach ache and got there period  there would get freckles and pimples all over there face that would be cool boy would sweat
11-06-2008, 09:09 PM
(11-06-2008 08:20 PM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:lolz bout the boobies growing NO PERIODS PLZ sometimes my nephews r over and i cannot even do things like woohooing without them telling on me so something i cannot control happening would suck cuz i would get told on a lot and ya.i like the ideas tho.getting taller would b awesome and so would bobbies getin bigger.i have another idea wat about Sims going through the phase like an emo phase or like u know stuff.and like some could grow out of it and others would not .and like u would never know which phase u would get,like boy crazed ohase,vanity phase,emo phase,goth phase.u know what I'msaying.
emo phases huh? well im must be going through that Wink lol

11-06-2008, 10:03 PM
lol

just none of the.. stuff. No one wants to watch their sims go through that...

Tongue
11-06-2008, 10:36 PM
yeah.
it'd be overrated Smile

11-06-2008, 11:00 PM
I think it should be something added but not a huge deal.

I wouldn't mind noticing a teen's boobs forming (like with ts2 pregnancy).  With just a bam! N not for three days lol.

And acne possibly, and mood swings.

The males voices could get slightly deeper. And maybe they can stay out a bit later (curfews)

Since the town will be seamless, maybe teens and kids will have curfews or be taken back home by patrol officers.

I know there's gonna be a movie theater so maybe after a movie the preteens could call their parents to come pick them up, walk, catch ride with friend,  or walk.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!