Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trailer for "Shipwrecked Friends" (my entry for the Castaway Competition)
12-06-2008, 04:53 AM
Trailer for "Shipwrecked Friends" (my entry for the Castaway Competition)
I don't have Castaway, but Matt said I can enter anyway, as long as my movie is based around the theme of the competition Smile So I made my own beach, which took forever, but anyways, it was worth it Big Grin Filming for my movie is half-done. There were problems with one of the sims and I had to delete her Sad So tomorrow I am gonna remake her, put her back on the beach, and start filming again. Then I'll edit my movie and post it on YouTube {yes} So here's the trailer/preview for "Shipwrecked Friends"! {clap}
Click to view the "Shipwrecked Friends" trailer
I hope you enjoyed, it was just a little thing I wanted to do tonight Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Re: Trailer for &quot;Shipwrecked Friends&quot; (my entry for the Castaway Competition)
Aww, sorry for the double post, but I have some bad news. This movie is cancelled. None of the sims are working and I even tried remaking them. They won't work. I'm sorry guys Sad

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
12-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Re: Trailer for &quot;Shipwrecked Friends&quot; (my entry for the Castaway Competition)
What!?

:'(

Well, that's OK. Smile Stupid computer. Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
12-06-2008, 07:58 PM
I'm sorry Sad I was reaaallllyyyy looking forward to it. Ah well, there's always the next competition Smile

13-06-2008, 05:22 AM
Aaaw, that's sad. We'll only have like 3 people entering at this rate.... Sad

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]