Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FUTUR EXPANSION PACKS FOR SIMS3!!!!!!!
19-03-2008, 07:44 PM
Re: FUTUR EXPANSION PACKS FOR SIMS3!!!!!!!
I would love to see something that has not been done yet with Sims 1 or 2. How about Sims in space?? lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 07:44 PM
That'd be hilarious...

...ly awesome Big Grin

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
19-03-2008, 07:49 PM
I don't want a pack that's especially for Harry Potter fans (ie. magic) or people who love Spongebob Squarepants. Not everyone would buy a pack that has James Bond related items in it.

By the way, I'm not saying that everyone who wants Magic is a Harry Potter fan, or that all Harry Potter fans want Magic. It's just that, the way I see it, a lot of the people who actually want Magic only want it for their FanFics, or HP-related stories.

I think pets should be integrated into the base game, perhaps with the addition of more unusual pets such as horses, lizards, etc. but in my opinion, Pets was the worst Sims 2 expansion pack. The Sims Unleashed was slightly better because it added a new part of town and new sims that were somehow related to our existing sims. This is what the Sims 3 expansion packs should be about. Expanding the places our sims live in and adding new sims that are related or have relationships with the existing sims. We can also have new features, items, etc. but they should be more original and not copies of old Sims and Sims 2 expansion packs.
19-03-2008, 07:50 PM
I think ALL EPs from S2 should be included in the base game for S3. No need to go through all of that again.

19-03-2008, 07:55 PM
(19-03-2008 07:50 PM)bambigoddess link Wrote:I think ALL EPs from S2 should be included in the base game for S3. No need to go through all of that again.

I would love that, but I think it would take up way too much space.
19-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Well they're saying it could cost as much as $70, and you need a really good computer to run it, so it's possible that's what they're planning on doing.

08-06-2011, 05:17 AM
Wink RE: FUTUR EXPANSION PACKS FOR SIMS3!!!!!!!
this thread is obviously waaaaay old. the sims 3 has been out for almost 6+ months now, and they've already made 4 EP's, as well as 3 stuff packs - and none include seasons unfortunately :/

leaks have been everywhere about pets though, and yes they are getting horses.
10-09-2011, 06:30 PM
RE: FUTUR EXPANSION PACKS FOR SIMS3!!!!!!!
Bring back university Big Grin I loved that one! And open for business too Smile