Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens
24-06-2008, 06:14 AM
Teens
This thread you can post any ideas that you want Teens to be able (or unable) to do...

...so my first idea for now would be (since they're trying to make TS3 more lifelike) that teens should be able to "WooHoo" and there should be teen pregnancy...just like real life
Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Re: Teens
first thing please read this http://www.simsforums.net/general_sims_3...510.0.html
i think that private school should have more effect of teens and should cost money
i think that if a family is wealthy enought it can enroll their children int private school without a principal visit and if a family is poor the principal can come over for dinner and if he approves of the family the children can get a scolarship to go to private school for free
also the hug where one sim jump on the other sim (forgot the exact name) should be available for teens

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
24-06-2008, 08:56 PM
i didnt know that link was there...lol, thanks....those are some good ideas you got........well, teens should be able to get permits/licsense, etc. i think
24-06-2008, 09:06 PM
That link had very good idea's {yes}.I think teens should be able to do chores for money to go out with their friends on weekends.It would be like real life.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
24-06-2008, 09:07 PM
i just want more realistic teen sims
24-06-2008, 09:38 PM
teens need chorses and allowance

<br />
24-06-2008, 09:45 PM
i have said this before but
teens should have to own money and not have a house hold money

teens could ask parents for money too
24-06-2008, 09:51 PM
(24-06-2008 09:45 PM)hermione link Wrote:teens could ask parents for money too

I agree. I think that should be an option when you click on the parent and then if the teen has a good relationship with the certain parent, the parent should say yes and give them money. if they don't have a good relationship then they [the parent(s)] should wave their arms in the air and yell at them Tongue

What do you think?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
25-06-2008, 06:12 AM
(24-06-2008 09:51 PM)I am Fredward XD link Wrote:[quote author=hermione link=topic=2474.msg82887#msg82887 date=1214340356]
teens could ask parents for money too

I agree. I think that should be an option when you click on the parent and then if the teen has a good relationship with the certain parent, the parent should say yes and give them money. if they don't have a good relationship then they [the parent(s)] should wave their arms in the air and yell at them Tongue

What do you think?
[/quote]

Yes, I agree!

That would also be a way to incorporate different types of parents into the game, eg, strict, laid-back, etc.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
25-06-2008, 10:09 AM
teens should have their own money and they should buy stuff (like clothes) with their own money
but they could ask their parents for money (i mean that we need to have that option)
and we need to have birthday presents (that's like the thing i'm waiting for the most this weekend there's nothing like getting presents even if you know what you're getting)

<br />