Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Happy Rainbow Land
26-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Happy Rainbow Land
Me, Paul and HappySeanDude are stuck in Happy Rainbow Land for the next something weeks, and this is where it all happens. 'Nuff said. 8)

If you feel you are nutty enough to join our 'Happy Land', feel free, but it's not what you think...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Re: Happy Rainbow Land
O.o

Can we tell 'em yet? {tongueside}

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
26-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Go ahead. {yes}

I just wanted it to start off all mysterious.

26-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Ok.

So me, Cassie, and Happyseandude are in rehab because of our Sims/drinking problems...

Cassie, take it away! Tongue

26-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Drinking Problems? Sims Addictions? Count me in! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
26-06-2008, 11:31 PM
Cool!

So, what exactly am I taking away?

Maybe I should post Day One and Two firstly...

26-06-2008, 11:32 PM
lol YAY! WOO! XD

Look at the topic by Ahmed in Sims 3 General Discussion to get the beginning. Wink

26-06-2008, 11:32 PM
Oh, and Cassie, yeah.

26-06-2008, 11:36 PM
These first three days are told by HappySeanDude:

(26-06-2008 09:30 PM)HappySeandude link Wrote:yeah and smoke cigarettes that look like cigarettes but are actually our ideas for sims 3 {lol}

WooHoo! heres to our first bit of wine {highclap}

{wine} fifty glasses later with my friends

{drunk} later {stretcher}

So basically we're smoking ideas for TS3 in the form of cigs, we have too much wine, get carried out on a stretcher...

(26-06-2008 09:58 PM)HappySeandude link Wrote:Lets check into a three celled flat and call it George {lol}

lets get the party started! {party}

after the party Luna went to bed with a piece of Amy Winehouse's hair and Fredward smacked his head on the coffee table {lol} {lol} {lol} and I am still in the toilet curled up and ends our first day in rehab. Big Grin

~~ End Day One~~

(26-06-2008 10:21 PM)HappySeandude link Wrote:Heres day Two

As we wake up we here choking in Luna's bed room.Me and Fredward check to see that Luna had snorted Amy's hair up her mouth {lol}It was sticky thing to do but after five hours we recovered the piece of hair full of wine,mucas and sims 3 idea's.The next thing we looked forward to was a lunch of bacon with moldy bread cooked by loveable Fredward Big Grin
We then seen a horrible image of Britney in nothing but undies and a oversized T-shirt that made us puke {lol}
at 5 o'clock Me and Luna were talking about Fredward {chinesewhispers}it lasted until 9'o clock we were settling into bed we Fredward tripped and hit his head again! {lol} {lol} {lol}so that ends day two! Big Grin

~~~ End Dia Dos~~~

(27-06-2008 01:16 PM)HappySeandude link Wrote:Heres day three:

As we wake up and smell the sick that we forgot to clean up {lol}Shrieks come from Fredward's room.Me and Luna walk into his room to find that Britney has passed out on Fredward's bed,Luna quickley grabs a frying pan and whacks Britney over the head,she wakes up to say "I didn't shave Amy's Beehive!"shouted the Lunatic.We threw Britney by the wig {lol}out of the cell Smile
At 11am,Fredward cooked a breakfast of refried moldy bread and cheese left behind the sink {ohmy}!Luna left the table early to go to the bathroom.Me and Fredward then realised she had been in the toilet for a hour.We checked out to see Luna kissing Amy's hair,rubbing it off her face and pretending to do the samba {tongue}Luna put the hair back in the jarĀ  and said to the jar I love you {wub}.At 2 o'clock we went to the activites room.Fredward talked about what he would do for dinner,but suddenly out of nowhere Amy was getting chased by Britney.Britney was wearing a sack and a party hat with a umbrella.She chased her as we lit our sim cigarettes.Britney ran over a midget walking around in his underwear {lol} {lol} {lol}she then threw her umberella which hit a coffee table which flew through the air and smacked Fredward in the face {ohmy}He got knocked outĀ  Sad.we decided to go back and try to wake up Fredward ???
at 7 o'clock Fredward awoke to be speaking Korean we decided to turn in early ending a day of flying coffee tables,Kissing hair and midgets {clap} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol}

26-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah, I always trip and fall on something. {tongueside}