Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whos going to pre-order?
19-03-2008, 04:59 AM
Post: #1
Whos going to pre-order?
I hope I can! That way I won't have to worry about getting it from GameStop, when there always sold out lol
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:01 AM
Post: #2
Re: Whos going to pre-order?
Nah, not me, nobody buys it but me around here anyways... besides it will be more fun to ditch school to go to the store Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:01 AM
Post: #3
Re: Whos going to pre-order?
I certainly will!

*squee*

only... 3? more hours until midnight.

let's hope that that's when the site opens.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:09 AM
Post: #4
Re: Whos going to pre-order?
aww only one for me :-( I hope it opens at my time lol
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:10 AM
Post: #5
Re: Whos going to pre-order?
(19-03-2008 05:09 AM)Simmonkey997 link Wrote:aww only one for me :-( I hope it opens at my time lol

You live in Central time! Me too!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:11 AM
Post: #6
Re: Whos going to pre-order?
i usually pre-order because where i live the game is rather popular

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:14 AM
Post: #7
Re: Whos going to pre-order?
Thanks PaulĀ  ;D
Yeah everyone who works in gamestop in my town plays it Tongue lol
I g2g will be on to check replys tommorow, hopefully the site will e ready! Bye!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:21 AM
Post: #8
Re: Whos going to pre-order?
I'll try to pre-order it... It's not that it's wildly popular (as far as I know) it's just more convenient and there are a LOT of people here.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 05:26 AM
Post: #9
Re: Whos going to pre-order?
Ill probably pre order closer to the release date by a moth or two or until I so desperately just have to spend my sim stash.

Most stores in ohio take forever to stock and I can get pretty hot tempered if I go up there after they say they have it stocked and its nowhere to be seen. (WALMART!)

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 07:18 AM
Post: #10
Re: Whos going to pre-order?
I'm gonna go to EB Games, Toys 'R Us, Game . . . EVERYWHERE o.o
xD
Well, I don't know what stores you have, but Game is my favourite ;]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)