Login:
or Register
|
How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight
|
|
02-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
| How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight | |||
|
02-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight
i could take on 18
March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present |
|||
|
02-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight
it would be fun yet mean i feel bad lol
|
|||
|
03-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight
How...odd, but okay.
I can take on 28. Haha...that's sad.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
03-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight
u better at this i can take only 16
|
|||
|
03-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight
19.
I thought it would be small because i said fighting kids is wrong and stuff. |
|||
|
03-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight
It would be, most definitely, but for the sake of sake I put "I'd do what I have to do to protect myself" or something like that.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
03-07-2008, 12:22 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight
me to
|
|||
|
03-07-2008, 04:59 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight
I could take on 23. Thats quite a bit...
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
03-07-2008, 06:10 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: How many 5 year olds can u take in a fight
i could take out the less
![]() prob cuz i little overweight
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



I can take on 28. Haha...that's sad. 
![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
