Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Belrose Legacy
04-07-2008, 05:07 AM
Post: #1
Belrose Legacy
[Image: Untitled-1.png]


Hey there! Just wanna post a link to my legacy on Live Journal so more people can read it.

You can find it here!

If you have a LiveJournal account, feel free to add me as a friend. Otherwise, if I can remember, I'll give you all a heads up when I update.

My last update was Generation 6.1! (July 21st)!

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 05:56 AM
Post: #2
Re: Belrose Legacy
sweeeeettttt Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Post: #3
Re: Belrose Legacy
I'm caught up! Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Post: #4
Re: Belrose Legacy
(04-07-2008 03:29 PM)ƒяє∂ωαя∂ ℓιкєѕ кєяℓι мυѕι¢ link Wrote:I'm caught up! Smile

Sorry if it took a while n_n; I should have started telling people about it when I started the legacy.

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Post: #5
Re: Belrose Legacy
lol That's OK. You musta forgot about simsforums.net when you made it. Smile

We all do stuff like that. mainly me lol

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Post: #6
Re: Belrose Legacy
Yeah, I completely forgot about this place. Then when I remembered, I even forgot I had an account on here! That was a pleasant surprised :3
But now I have some place to go in my spare time! Big Grin

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Post: #7
Re: Belrose Legacy
Hehe yay!

Good times, we have here, yessiree bob. Smile

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Post: #8
Re: Belrose Legacy
And I am always up for a good time Big Grin

Though I do realize, people that play Sims are so much more friendlier than people that play other games such as... Grand Theft Auto or something. o_o those people are harsh most of the time.

But this is why I love Sims 2 forums so much {clap}

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Post: #9
Re: Belrose Legacy
YAY SIMS FORUMS! lol

I see you found the new smilies. Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Post: #10
Re: Belrose Legacy
I do enjoy smilies  8)

{thumbsup}
Especially that one! Whee!

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)