Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Re: Mystery sim
downloading!!
wat can it do?
06-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Ok, so i got SimPE, and i did everything the tutorial you get said to do. But when i open it, a message pops up saying "warning! SimPE detected a new expansion pack for The Sims 2. The SimsPE does only work with game versions up to Kitchen Bath interior design stuff. Newer game designs may cause errors when opened with this version of simPE. Continue any way?" I only have sims 2 deluxe, Pets, Open for business, and Seasons. Does this mean i can only recolor and edit objects from those games? Also, after igot SimPE When i open Sims2, before the main menu a message pops up saying that there r some custom objects that may cause a threat to the game. I never got those objects! They were stuff like phones and other random objects. Is this because of SimsPE? Should i enable them or disable them?  I would post images but i dont know how {blush}.
        I know i just asked like 5 questions but pleez try to answer them all! Bcuz i have no idea!

"Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!"                                      -Willy Wonka
06-07-2008, 08:28 PM
I think you should be fine.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
06-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Okay, just accept the custom content 'threats' at the start. I get them, I ignore them.

Secondly, I think it's fine (abot the warning EP's detected...), I've had that before. If you experience any problems with that, just post it here and we'll see what we can do.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-07-2008, 09:15 PM
To those using SimPE-

Back up your game first. SimPE can screw your game up hugely if you do not know what you are doing. You use it at your own risk.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
06-07-2008, 09:38 PM
uh oh, how can it screw your game up? maybe i should uninstall it...

"Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!"                                      -Willy Wonka
06-07-2008, 09:47 PM
I think it can corrupt your game...but ignore me, I know nothing about it...lol...

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
06-07-2008, 10:21 PM
i think im gonna uninstall it. It wouldnt b wworth it if its gonna mess my game up.