Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Which expansion pack for Sims 2 is best?
Open For Business
University
Night Life
Seasons
Pets
Bon Voyage
Apartment Life
Free Time Stuff
Glamour Life Stuff
H&M Fashion Stuff
Kitchen Bath & Interior Design Stuff
Celebration Stuff
Teen Style Stuff
Happy Holiday Stuff
Sims 2 Deluxe
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which expansion pack for Sims 2 is best?
25-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Re: Which expansion pack for Sims 2 is best?
i dont think there will be any more sims after sims 4, TBH.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2008, 07:28 PM
maybe probably not though
28-07-2008, 07:34 AM
I'm sure they'll keep going. As long as they can get money, lol.

They can't leave more than 100 million fans hanging!

I got to play the sims 2 for about a week. Lol. I thought it was FAB! then I got TS2 a week later.

When OFB was released! Smile

But anyway, when there's TSX, they'll have the virtual life technology, so that , you could go into a special room, and BE the sim. Big Grin

That'd be so cool!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
29-07-2008, 08:36 AM
i liked open for business especially because of the ability to bake and sell stuff! creating toys and flowers and robots too were my faves! and not sure if i am correct on this one but this expansion pack just adds around 700 mb and my pc is not the most hispec one so i guess thats a bonus, i liked nightlife just for the sake i can buy cars where my sims can drive my children to school or go to work =D

i'd love to try seasons but it looks like it eats up a lot of HD space? how much space does it take up anyway?
29-07-2008, 09:58 PM
(28-07-2008 07:34 AM)вυℓвωιηg™ αт нєαят link Wrote:But anyway, when there's TSX, they'll have the virtual life technology, so that , you could go into a special room, and BE the sim. Big Grin

That'd be so cool!
haha yeah! me and my cousin were talking about that one day, when we were building a big house... we were saying if we had helmets that let us go into the game we would be small and saying "wow this place needs work" {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-07-2008, 12:40 AM
lol man virtual reality sims ... I think TS3 will be my limit, and that's even if I ever get it.

I'm one of the few simmers who is more than satisfied just having TS2 to play with. But, who knows. Maybe someday TS3 will have something interesting enough to make me want to get it Smile

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie