Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GO TO SCHOOL WITH THE SIMS!!
19-03-2008, 10:33 PM
Re: GO TO SCHOOL WITH THE SIMS!!
there would be a problem if the kids were left home for several hours without you there...... *sees sim kid break toilet and flood the house* 

let the sims be better than eva!!! Go to casualcollective.com  i am flippy search me add me, its a game site
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 11:27 PM
It would be a good idea, but insted of going to school/work with them all day, you can chose when you want to go, and when you want to come back.

[Image: teadybears.png]
<br />All of my artwork is made by me, PM me if you want a request.
19-03-2008, 11:30 PM
??? uhh, bad idea. My sims woild have no jobs ever lol.

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
27-03-2008, 12:39 PM
absolutely no point in this, i've said it a lot of times before, but it would be like school but only just on your computer... unless you LIKE watching your sims learning for a few hours (minutes in our time Tongue).

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
28-03-2008, 01:30 AM
i would like to go to school with them thats why on sims 2 deluxe i created St.Marys
21-04-2008, 11:58 PM
i like this idea
23-04-2008, 02:12 AM
the only way i would want to follow them to school is if..there was ALOT TO DO and not be boring.
like i would want lockers and hallways and passing times etc etc..cliques etc..cheerleading tryouts..or sport tryouts..
but in order for me to want it...it would have to almost be a completely seperate game.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
23-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Imagine animating piles of sims walking down the halls. What a nightmare!

Unfortunately there's no way for this to happen, unless they programmed work/school situation animations for every freaking sim in the town. It could work if at any point you could go to the restaurant, school, hospital etc and just pop in for a few moments. To do that without loading screens, the animations would have to be going on all the time. However this would take a huge toll on people's computers.

Actually as I'm writing this...I guess the whole town is going on at once since you can go spy on your neighbors. If those places can have living people and whatnot going about their lives, why couldn't schools and jobs?
24-04-2008, 08:12 PM
(19-03-2008 06:10 PM)Munsta link Wrote:[quote author=ratterriercotton link=topic=267.msg6035#msg6035 date=1205946574]
Ya I agree with summerbreeze. The loading is long enough. Imagine if we went with them, how much loading that would take. I just prefer to stay at home with the adult sims, so they can have some *free time* to themselves while the kids are away.

There is no loading screens in TS3 apart from when you load the game and load the neighbourhood  ;D [I think]
[/quote]the splash it will take very LOOOOOOOOONG
01-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Going to school and work with sims would be fun for a while, but it should be an option. Smile