Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A butler Anyone???
14-07-2008, 01:49 AM
A butler Anyone???
ok, so in murder mysteries the butler is always the great suspect...at least its a great joke in suspecting him lol!  Anyways, why can sims have nannies but no butlers?  I would think that richer sims would like this...and while I'm at it richer sims would probably like a maid (does better than a nannie maybe but costs more?) and a cook and other household helpers.  Anyway, I hope TS3 makes it so households can hire more help if they are rich enough.  What are your thoughts on this idea?

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2008, 03:14 AM
Re: A butler Anyone???
There are going to be butlers in Apartment Life! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
14-07-2008, 05:02 AM
ok, I must have missed that (probably because I am saving money for TS3 and therefore can't get AL).  That's good though because I really wanted my sim to have a butler and if there is one in AL then there has to be one in TS3!!!  Thanks for catching that...hooray for u!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
14-07-2008, 05:03 AM
yeah i read that to
14-07-2008, 06:20 AM
(14-07-2008 05:02 AM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:ok, I must have missed that (probably because I am saving money for TS3 and therefore can't get AL).  That's good though because I really wanted my sim to have a butler and if there is one in AL then there has to be one in TS3!!!  Thanks for catching that...hooray for u!
  Aw, thanks! I love it when people Karma me! It's so much rarer these days...

I'm not sure that there would be one in TS3 just because It was in AL.... But we can hope, can't we? Smile

[/center]
14-07-2008, 06:39 AM
well i dont know
14-07-2008, 06:57 AM
Stop destroying hope! {tongue}

[/center]
14-07-2008, 04:07 PM
yeah, I live off of hope lol!  But I hope they do put a butler in TS3...I mean why create it for one thing and not put it in thier next huge game that should compile all of thier ideas?  It's possible they won't but I hope they do.  If they don't maybe a butler will show up in a TS3 additional pack like a stuff pack or something...they could make a pack that has JUST extra people that sims are able to hire like a gardener, butler, housemaid, cook, and other kinds of hired help.  probably not, but a thought anyway.

17-07-2008, 05:37 PM
they had butlers in one of the expansion packs for sims 1
17-07-2008, 05:51 PM
I would absolutely love to have a butler!!!

I miss him from TS1.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!