Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Need some input for my sims video's!
16-07-2008, 04:55 AM
Post: #1
I Need some input for my sims video's!
If you haven't seen Castaway's Conscience, see it, before you finish reading this post.

This happens to be a link. Click it to see the video.

Ok, well, it won the competition, but nobody really said anything about it, why they liked it, etc.

And since i'm gonna start making a few more videos, I need some constructive critisism. Smile

So... Post! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:24 AM
Post: #2
Re: I Need some input for my sims video's!
that was hilarious!!!!!
i love when the bob the builder people cam that was my fav part!!
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:55 AM
Post: #3
Re: I Need some input for my sims video's!
That's good. It took me a whole night just to make that one part!

My PC crashed 3 times that night, I was in tears!

So yeah, Glad you like it. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:57 AM
Post: #4
Re: I Need some input for my sims video's!
it was hilarious!!
i want that one part and i will post it every where even outside this forum
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)