Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatars
16-07-2008, 02:34 PM
Post: #1
Avatars
Where are some really nice avatars for The Sims 3? I've been looking everywhere! Thanks,  Big Grin

~Simschick17~
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Post: #2
Re: Avatars
I tried looking for some and I couldn't find any yet. Sad If anyone does know where you can get some, please say, because I'd like some too! Thanks! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Post: #3
Re: Avatars
I want a Sim3 avatar!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Post: #4
Re: Avatars
ME TO!!!
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Post: #5
Re: Avatars
Well, here are a few I whipped up for you guys. If you like them, let me know. I can try and make some more, but I tried to keep it simple! I made seven for you guys! If they don't work because they are too big, let me know and I will fix it.

Thanks!

Please just copy the link and put it in your profile.

[Image: Avatar1.jpg]


[Image: Avatar2.jpg]


[Image: Avatar3.jpg]


[Image: Avatar4.jpg]


[Image: Avatar5.jpg]


[Image: Avatar6.jpg]


[Image: Avatar7.jpg]


[Image: Avatar10.jpg]


[Image: Avatar8.jpg]


[Image: Avatar9.jpg]



I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Post: #6
Re: Avatars
They are good I might take one but not really what im looking for.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Post: #7
Re: Avatars
i love them do you have siggys to?
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Post: #8
Re: Avatars
the one i have is a little off center
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Post: #9
Re: Avatars
(16-07-2008 06:50 PM)ι ℓσνє ♥вα¢ση♥ вяα∂ link Wrote:the one i have is a little off center

I added one that is more center.

[Image: Avatar10.jpg]


(16-07-2008 06:49 PM)ι ℓσνє ♥вα¢ση♥ вяα∂ link Wrote:i love them do you have siggys to?

I can work on something.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Post: #10
Re: Avatars
ok thanks Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)