Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I "upgraded" The Sims 3!
23-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Re: I "upgraded" The Sims 3!
That's what I was thinking. Everyone seems to be disliking the second picture. I like it though.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Re: I "upgraded" The Sims 3!
I really like the second one!! I think she looks a bit like a crossbetween computer sims 2 and ps2 sims 2, she looks awesome Smile

it may be just me but i think that the 1st one looks a tad mean  {unsure}

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
24-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Re: I &quot;upgraded&quot; The Sims 3!
She probably has mean traits. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-07-2008, 03:08 PM
im sure she does.

evil woman, going out at night stealing old ladies begonia cuttings and turning over bins...

lol

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
24-07-2008, 10:00 PM
(23-07-2008 06:46 PM)AbePwns link Wrote:[quote author=sillygiggle03 link=topic=2771.msg105682#msg105682 date=1216823036]
I agree with TV freak. i like the second one better.

If you like the second one better, then you're disagreeing with TV Freak.
[/quote]

Oops! i meant to say chanel

&quot;Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!&quot;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -Willy Wonka
30-07-2008, 11:30 PM
(24-07-2008 03:03 PM)ஜ♥¢αѕѕιє ℓα ѕιмєттє♥ஜ link Wrote:She probably has mean traits. {yes}

It'd be cool if the Sims look different depending on their traits. I haven't seen that in any articles yet and, to be honest, that thought never crossed my mind. Awesome.

Here's a link that shows the differences of the graphics between TS2 and TS3. (There's two pages of comparisons.)

http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=compare

Someone once asked, &quot;Is he wishing for rain or begging for money...?&quot;<br /><br />[Image: sims2sq5.jpg]
31-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Sometimes I like the graphics for TS2 so much more, at least as far as the sims go. I could make drop dead gorgeous sims in TS2, but I feel like I won't be able to in TS3. Not that they won't be pretty, but to me one element of drop dead gorgosity is a sort of intense, cutting, piercing look - if you know what I mean (like model fierce). I don't like all the round faces.
31-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Round faces, lol, that's funny. I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy TS3 better. I know what you're getting at though.

Someone once asked, &quot;Is he wishing for rain or begging for money...?&quot;<br /><br />[Image: sims2sq5.jpg]
02-08-2008, 02:29 AM
(30-07-2008 11:30 PM)Peach15 link Wrote:[quote author=ஜ♥¢αѕѕιє ℓα ѕιмєттє♥ஜ link=topic=2771.msg105985#msg105985 date=1216908239]

It'd be cool if the Sims look different depending on their traits. I haven't seen that in any articles yet and, to be honest, that thought never crossed my mind. Awesome.

Here's a link that shows the differences of the graphics between TS2 and TS3. (There's two pages of comparisons.)

[/quote]

Yeah...I hope it will be in the game. Just as long as they look like the trait/personality they have..... when they are in thought or about to do whatever they are planning. I would get kinda annoyed after a while...if a sim that has a friendly/good trait..just went along his/her life with a huge smile glued on their faces 24/7 or just looking plain evil.

I hope some more comparisons will be added soon. I really love looking thru them.
03-08-2008, 04:33 AM
(30-07-2008 11:30 PM)Peach15 link Wrote:[quote author=ஜ♥¢αѕѕιє ℓα ѕιмєттє♥ஜ link=topic=2771.msg105985#msg105985 date=1216908239]

[/quote]

I think if they look different it should b stuff like facial expressions, not stuff like pointier noses or something like that.

&quot;Good morning starshine!The earth says hello!!!&quot;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; -Willy Wonka