Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think they should release a small demo
20-07-2008, 10:42 PM
I think they should release a small demo
I know I asked what you would like to see or do if your were given a demo on another post but,I've been thinking that they should release a demo with an exspansion pack or a gaming magazine.Actually how about the upcoming apartment exspansions.Like a bonus disk.These are supposed to be the "last" exspansion packs.The reason why I wrote that way since I heard free time was the last.They have been really spittin out the exspansion packs and I think a demo should be released with APt. Life or Apt. Life Pets.And I know most of us Sims fans aren't buying anymore sims games but,if they had a Sims 3 demo included or at least a sneek peek there sales could sky rocket or get better sales since it's another Sims 3 sneak peek.What do ya'll think?
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Re: I think they should release a small demo
I am thinking (well, I guess I'm more hoping then anything, but it's a reasonable hope) that they wi do as they did in TS2 and release a sneak peek of the game with AL. This will probably be our first really detailed insight into the game, how things work and what the game really looks like being played. Until then, we will probably be having small updates. {unsure}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-07-2008, 11:08 PM
I agree with Cassie.
Uhm, I hope that they will release a demo, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen. I think that we have to do it with the videos they are going to give is (I guess!{unsure}) about the gameplay, or about the CAS, just about anything. But, we won't get an demo.

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
20-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Yeah but,it would be cool see in happen.I really don't see why they would'nt do it in my opinion but,I guess I have to see there perspective too the ordeal as well.