• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 ~ New Accessories
22-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Re: Sims 3 ~ New Accessories
it is true                {offtopic}
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2008, 12:04 AM
I'm still just so excited about the new accessories overall. I hated how bracelets and things like that had to come with an outfit. No creativity there.
23-07-2008, 12:51 AM
ya, now we can be really creative in TS3, I'm going to love this game lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
23-07-2008, 06:26 AM
I hope they have pretty designed nails for the female sims

[Image: signature25sd8.jpg]
24-07-2008, 02:05 PM
ankle bracelets!!! i don't care i want one  >:-( >:-(

Big Grin

and will they have mobile phones in the game? i saw loads in the video but that could have just been for the video. maybe mp3s? or...belts...

and this is going to sound a bit odd but i HATE the way you cant overlap coats onto a persons original clothing!!
so it would be really cool if you were wearing say, jeans and a tee, and you could just go choose a bomber jacket or snakeskin anorak and paf! your sim would be wearing it OVER the clothes.

But beggars can't be choosers, i guess.  {rolleyes}

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
25-07-2008, 05:39 AM
You should be able to pick different shoes... lots of shoes. 
25-07-2008, 08:23 AM
i think in TS3 you can do that. i saw a video of it on TS2 freetime. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
02-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Like when teens kids and all that go to school they should take their back packs and have their bikes with them or something. they should have real peirceing on ear stomach nose tounge even for kids like a double peirceing and the take it off when they go to sleep and glasses

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
02-08-2008, 02:18 PM
WEll, the jewerly idea in BV was a start, so hopefully with that, they can get even more creative and make more stuff... Tongue
02-08-2008, 04:19 PM
(24-07-2008 02:05 PM)Michiyo Lawliet link Wrote:ankle bracelets!!! i don't care i want one  >:-( >:-(

Big Grin

and will they have mobile phones in the game? i saw loads in the video but that could have just been for the video. maybe mp3s? or...belts...

and this is going to sound a bit odd but i HATE the way you cant overlap coats onto a persons original clothing!!
so it would be really cool if you were wearing say, jeans and a tee, and you could just go choose a bomber jacket or snakeskin anorak and paf! your sim would be wearing it OVER the clothes.

But beggars can't be choosers, i guess.  {rolleyes}

yeah mobile phones will be in the game. Every sim will all own a cellphone.

I agree. well there is a new article on snootysims(posted on the 31st)...that saids...clothes can now overlap..shirt can hang over jeans etc.

I would love to see watches(my brothers ideal)