Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 ~ New Accessories
02-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Re: Sims 3 ~ New Accessories
Clothes could overlap in the console games, so I'm surprised they didn't include it in an EP. Maybe to save for TS3! Wink
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2008, 07:05 PM
clothes can overlap now? cool! it would be awesome if you clicked on your sim, and there was an option to tuck in/untuck your shirt {yes} for school children it would be funny to see the teacher yelling at the kids to tuck in their shirts when they get in class {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
04-08-2008, 09:41 PM
(22-07-2008 02:21 AM)☼ѕυρєяѕρу β☼ link Wrote:btw awesome youre a witch!!!!!!! do you have a wand?

I had a sceptor for a while. Made it myself with a branch, a tigers eye (crystal) and some hemp rope, along with some tiny beads and some other decorative things.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
06-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Purity Rings?

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
07-08-2008, 05:01 PM
(02-08-2008 04:19 PM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:I agree. well there is a new article on snootysims(posted on the 31st)...that saids...clothes can now overlap..shirt can hang over jeans etc.
{clap}
18-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Small bags for the clubs
Baby bags for the babies and toddlers
18-08-2008, 09:54 AM
Purity rings, that'll be cool.

Maybe they should but the little kids like toys and stuff where they have loads of beads and the kids could spend time making the stuff, that could improve artistic level or skills for when they are older then they can sell it to friends when they are on the street

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
25-08-2008, 11:12 PM
(21-07-2008 09:35 PM)Scott link Wrote:What accessories would you want for The Sims 3? I think that they should have purses and bags for when they go out at night.  {woot}

Thoughts?  8)
WOW out of all the people,I would never think it was you Wink
It's just the fact your a boy and I thought a girl would make this topic Tongue
But good idea. And yeah I think they have that on TS3!