Login:
or Register
|
HEY!
|
|
24-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
HEY!
I can't believe I've waited this long to introduce myself, {oops}{woot} I've been here since
|
|||
|
24-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: HEY!
Hey! I'm Elizabeth! How are you?
|
|||
|
24-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: HEY!
I'm great! How are you? 8)
|
|||
|
24-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: HEY!
As cool as this smiley => 8)
|
|||
|
24-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: HEY!
February? Haha, March. {yes}
Anyway, nice to meet you! I'm Cassie, 15 from the UK. Have fun posting! {woot} ![]() |
|||
|
25-07-2008, 03:03 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: HEY!
Nice to officially meet you! Here from the beginning, huh? Sweet!
Anyhoo, I'm Bambi, as I'm sure you know by now. And I'm extremely excited for Sims 3, as well!
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
25-07-2008, 06:46 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: HEY!
Hey! It's not as bad if you don't have many posts! {lol}
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
25-07-2008, 08:40 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
Re: HEY!
![]() to SimsForums! enjoy your stay!
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
25-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: HEY!
Welcome to Forum! {clap}
I'm also here from the beginning (March), but I'f never seen you. Well, I can't remember. ![]() -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
26-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
Re: HEY!
![]() I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)
And I'm extremely excited for Sims 3, as well!

![[Image: RIVERBACK.png]](http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn314/The_Adam_Diamond/RIVERBACK.png)
![[Image: welcome.gif]](http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc12/HeavenSentSpirit/welcome.gif)
![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)
![[Image: Welcome.jpg]](http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk76/SimsFans_bucket/Welcome.jpg)