Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Food and Groceries
29-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Food and Groceries
This isn't really an idea, but it is more of a concern and a topic for discussion.

How would the food be like in TS3?

Like would they still deliver the food or do we have to go to the grocery store.

It would be nice if we can buy different ingredients for different meals and if we have certain ingredients, we can make certain meals.

I really can't wait to see how cooking or buying food will be like.  I can't also to see how traits such as "Natural Cook" or "Gourmet" will turn out.

If I had to choose, I would say that we will have to go to the grocery store, just like real life.  But delivery should be there in case there is someone who just can't go outside the house.  Like a single mother with seven bad kids or something.

What have you heard about the food?  And what do you think?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Re: Food and Groceries
i wonder if sims can eat the ingredients, or if they're exclusively for the recipe.

Imagine a sim so poor, they could only eat salt.  Wink
29-07-2008, 01:21 AM
I hope they have both, but ordering and buying will be more realistic, instead of sliding a bar like in TS2.  I hope you can pick out certain foods to put in your fridge, and know what you are buying.  Maybe they will have shopping carts!  But I wont complain if it the same as Sims 2.

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
29-07-2008, 01:44 AM
There is a lot that is still unknown. I'm hoping it will be like that as well. The inventory will be the grocery bags...and if the sim is walking to the market on feet they can only carry as much as they can(which would be a lot less..if not by car). Me and my brother was joking about this about a week ago. We are always called to get the groceries....what if that was on the sims...instead of one lil basket...there could be more then one bag to get from the car..depending on how much was bought. Im hoping they will have it like the video game versions...but I have a feeling it might be the same as the sims 2.
01-08-2008, 05:28 AM
(29-07-2008 01:44 AM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:There is a lot that is still unknown. I'm hoping it will be like that as well. The inventory will be the grocery bags...and if the sim is walking to the market on feet they can only carry as much as they can(which would be a lot less..if not by car). Me and my brother was joking about this about a week ago. We are always called to get the groceries....what if that was on the sims...instead of one lil basket...there could be more then one bag to get from the car..depending on how much was bought. Im hoping they will have it like the video game versions...but I have a feeling it might be the same as the sims 2.

I'm hoping the same thing. But, you're probably right, about how it's not going to be added into the game. From what I've seen when reading all the reviews around different sites it seems as though the Sims still just go to the fridge for their meals.

Plus, they don't exactly need help with their motives anymore. Those eight motive bars are being replaced with only four and now all you must do to fill them back up again is click a bubble. So, really, there's no use for food. lol

Someone once asked, &quot;Is he wishing for rain or begging for money...?&quot;<br /><br />[Image: sims2sq5.jpg]
02-08-2008, 01:22 PM
I Hope the sims can eat the recipe whilst making the food e.g when baking cake we sometimes eat the recipe after we finish lick the spoon. It will be also cool if the little kids could invite their friends and have like a little cooking meeting like bake fairy cakes that will be fun.

And it will cool if they run out of milk or bread or any of that stuff and they go in their pijamas to buy it

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
03-08-2008, 02:35 AM
I hope we can go to the store to buy the food!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
03-08-2008, 02:49 AM
That was on the sims2....so it has to be on the sims 3.
03-08-2008, 08:25 AM
(02-08-2008 01:22 PM)ilovearsenal link Wrote:I Hope the sims can eat the recipe whilst making the food e.g when baking cake we sometimes eat the recipe after we finish lick the spoon. It will be also cool if the little kids could invite their friends and have like a little cooking meeting like bake fairy cakes that will be fun.

And it will cool if they run out of milk or bread or any of that stuff and they go in their pijamas to buy it
yeah that would be cool i love licking the spoons when i'm making cookies or cakes. yummy  Tongue
03-08-2008, 02:49 PM
lol I hope cookies are on the game and cupcakes...yum