Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sim TV
29-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Sim TV
I was thinking how sims only have about 5 different TV's to choose from now, and they all play the same thing over and over, unless you add your own movies to them, which takes time, and isnt really worth it.

-There should be about 20 different TV's, ranging from the bad black and white one, to the monster LCD theatre sized one, with ultra-high quality! Big Grin

-They should be able to buy DVD players (about 3 meshes, with 10 different pre-made styles) and buy (and maybe rent) DVD's. You could have a fun night in with the family! Smile (videogame players also have the DVD function Wink )

-There should be WAY more channels, and WAY more programs and adevrts. My sims have been watching the same thing since I started. it's quite tedious.

-Sims don't spend enough time on the TV now. Most people I know have at least 2-3 hours of TV each day, and some watch it straight when they get home from school, until they go to bed (which is quite late) My sims are lucky to watch TV once in a week, due to the business, and work they have to do!

-Movies. They should have full movie theatres, with the big screen i mentioned before. they should be able to go to buy popcorn, and drinks, etc. And the movies should be a prime date spot! Big Grin Sim guys could make "the move" and maybe even woohoo, if you're sitting in the back row.....

So yeah. It's just that sims technology is very simple, and they should be able to do much more stuff with it.

Especially with computers. People can do anything with them nowadays, and my sims only ever go on the computer to get a job (and very annoyingly) play SSX3.  {rolleyes} Male Teen sims should even be able to browse certain websites Wink to go with the playsims magazine they have! Lol.
That was just in case I haven't said anything perverted in this thread, now I don't even notice! Lol.

So yeah, apart from that last one (WHICH WAS A JOKE), what do you think?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Re: Sim TV
I made a topic about sims tv...I agree. I didn't think about the DVD's and movie theaters etc.

I did not know we could create our own movies and put them on sims tv?
30-07-2008, 01:23 AM
that would be cool, i am sick of the same channels! And computerwise, there wasn't much either. That's a really nice idea, Adam! Big Grin
30-07-2008, 06:34 AM
Yay! Thanks a lot, you two! Big Grin

(29-07-2008 03:12 PM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:I made a topic about sims tv...I agree. I didn't think about the DVD's and movie theaters etc.

I did not know we could create our own movies and put them on sims tv?

Lol, well, mine is badly titled. I just wanted something to do with DVD's and movies so...

And yes, you can. there's a special folder in the sims 2 folder to put you (small) movies into. It's not worth it.
By small, I mean height and width, also It can't be too long!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
01-08-2008, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2008 05:44 AM by Peach15.)
That would be very cool but that's a whole lot of detail that's going into one thing. If it were added to the game that is.

I think the Movie Theaters idea is much better. Having a Movie Theater would be totally awesome.

Someone once asked, &quot;Is he wishing for rain or begging for money...?&quot;<br /><br />[Image: sims2sq5.jpg]
07-09-2008, 01:57 AM
also with the tvs well u dont just get the remote out of ur pockect

and the second thing is i wish u could adjust the volume. {argument}

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

08-09-2008, 01:28 AM
yeah those are all great ideas espcilley the volume lol

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
10-09-2008, 03:05 PM
And how about age content.

Like if an adult chooses to watch an action movie that's not for kids, the kids see that, and they'll try to copy the movie, thinking it's cool.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-09-2008, 03:58 AM
I totally agree, I HATE it, with all the same reoccuring stuff.  But I'm glad like for freetime with the movies they made, but it wasn't that much of a varity.  {yes}
13-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Those are good ideas ^_^ What would also be cool is to be able to make videos easier and faster to put on there, or have someone make a site for different videos o_o I never found one for the Sims 2...

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]