Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
beds
07-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Re: beds
Stealing covers would be awesome ^^ And crawling to the other side and taking up the whole bed would also be neat to have in the game. I would love to have the frame different from the mattress too so that you can have a neat frame with a better mattress.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2008, 02:04 AM
It would be cool if the baby sleep with them or all the chidren come ans sleep if they have nightmaares.
21-08-2008, 04:18 AM
Im surprised in ts2 they didn't have bunk beds.    I'm looking forward to building and it being customizable.  I could build for hours.
21-08-2008, 04:24 AM
yeah therer should be toddler beds too, since not all toddlers sleep in cribs.  {yes}
21-08-2008, 04:34 AM
i just put my real life toddlers in a twin bed. why waste the money.
21-08-2008, 04:40 AM
hmmm....that's true  Big Grin
21-08-2008, 11:13 AM
(21-08-2008 04:24 AM)*Eternal Memory* link Wrote:yeah therer should be toddler beds too, since not all toddlers sleep in cribs.  {yes}

They should have crib bed shalf crib half bed

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
23-08-2008, 04:50 AM
Meh I don't really care.
25-08-2008, 11:15 PM
(30-07-2008 02:21 PM)lilia2055 link Wrote:i wonder if there are two sims sleeping in one bed then one of them can steal the other's covers and then the other sim will get up in the morning feeling cold or mad or something. and also if they are the only one sleeping in a two persons bed then that they could sleep in the middle of the bed, take up all the space, etc...
Hehe Big Grin That's what I do when I get sick or something and I'm with my mom I take her covers xD.
then my dad ends up sleeping on the floors.

Also if they have pets(or not) one spouse can sleep on the floor because of the pet won't let you or your having a fight or something.

26-08-2008, 10:50 AM
BUNK BEDS

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin