Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
'ello!
04-08-2008, 02:48 AM
'ello!
Hi everyone!

I'm phoebe91, or Phoebe, or even my real name Briana, which ever you prefer! This is my first post, even though I tried to post elsewhere but I had that whole thing where you go all "I'm going to post... maybe not... yes!...no..." so yeah {lol}. Anyways, I <3 the sims 2 and hopefully the 3rd one as well! It is looking good so far!

I enjoy anything that has to do with the sims, including writing about them and everything because then it gives me an excuse to write different things!

Anyways, I think that is about it.  {yes}

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 02:50 AM
Re: 'ello!
Welcome to the forums, Phoebe! HOpe you enjoy your stay! {yes}
04-08-2008, 03:05 AM
OMG HELLO!!!!!!!!!
im very random so please dont hurt me if i come on rude sometimes
04-08-2008, 03:43 AM
welcome to the forums! Big Grin youll enjoy it here, and youll love everyone... maybe... Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
04-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Hiya, Briabe (combination of Briana and Phoebe cuz I'm crazy {rolleyes} ) Welcome to the forums. You'll like  everybody here!  Smile Well nearly... nah, JK! Wink
04-08-2008, 07:29 PM
Thanks for all of the welcomes! Lol, I'll probably like everyone here, and I can be random at times.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
04-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here! I'm Bambi, and I'm sure you'll learn a lot about me very quickly. Wink

By the way, you don't happen to like Charmed, do you? Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
05-08-2008, 12:54 AM
From her username and e-mail, I would take a wild guess and say she sure does! Big Grin

And welcome to the forums! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Haha, that's why I asked. Wink Anyhoo, I remember Charmed...quite entertaining, I do believe. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
05-08-2008, 06:08 AM
Yeah, I love charmed XD Although, Phoebe is also my Latin name and so that's part of the reason lol.