or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Macs.
18-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Re: Macs.
Thank god i have a Pc,what is a mac by the way,HEHE ;D[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:53 PM
mac is the apple brand computer.
they' re very design, with powerful processors, and so simple to use i' m sure u'd love it. the only problem with 'em is there lack of available games!(rrrr!).
nobody's perfect lol!

CLOVER POWER!
18-03-2008, 05:54 PM
I had a MAC once, it was really old though. I would like to get a new one, but wow they are expensive

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 05:55 PM
We have like 1 mac in our school but I have never used it because I don't take art  Tongue

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 06:02 PM
but i think there is one solution , actualy the brand new imac haev intel core2 duo processors.so if u get bootcamp instaled on ur brand new mac +windows u 'll be able to run pc applications on ur mac, because bootcamp allow u to chose wich one between MAc 'n Pc u want to run when u turn the computer on.
so u can have both! ;D Wink

CLOVER POWER!
18-03-2008, 06:05 PM
the other big problem with mac can be the price.not realy affordable but it worth it u definitly ain't regret it !

CLOVER POWER!
18-03-2008, 07:18 PM
(18-03-2008 05:55 PM)Munsta link Wrote:We have like 1 mac in our school but I have never used it because I don't take art  Tongue
I'm an arts student, and most of my teachers and colleagues own Macs, but I've been doing okay with my laptop... I use the same software they do, I work on the same stuff, I get good grades as well... It's not such a big deal, I can't see any differece. So I find Macs a little bit overrated.
Macs are indeed great computers, and their design is very beautiful as well, the downside is that there are limits when you use them, a few games won't work, etcetera (and vice-versa).

I honestly hope you (Mac owners) get the same release date! Or at least, I hope you won't wait too long, that'd be unfair... I'm praying for you!
18-03-2008, 08:55 PM
ow thank's so sweet of u...realy! Big Grin

CLOVER POWER!
22-03-2009, 08:34 PM
oisin is irish o:

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
22-03-2009, 08:43 PM
(22-03-2009 08:34 PM)Chanel;NoDoubt link Wrote:oisin is irish o:
IKR