Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About custom content.....
19-03-2008, 03:09 PM
About custom content.....
Ok so when the sims3 comes out is custom content going to work out like how sims2 custom content did? Will it be hard to make custom content for sims3 or loads and bunches of easier I mean; I would like to have some 3d think to make new hairstyles and clothes meshes, instead of having to find one. And no confusing descriptions of how to do it all you had to do was shape out that perfect hairstyle or clothing mesh and then recolor it by parts which would make it so much loads of easier then place it in the game by extracting the voila your creation is done. And when I mean easy I mean a 7 year old could do it D:

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Re: About custom content.....
(19-03-2008 03:09 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:Ok so when the sims3 comes out is custom content going to work out like how sims2 custom content did? Will it be hard to make custom content for sims3 or loads and bunches of easier I mean; I would like to have some 3d think to make new hairstyles and clothes meshes, instead of having to find one. And no confusing descriptions of how to do it all you had to do was shape out that perfect hairstyle or clothing mesh and then recolor it by parts which would make it so much loads of easier then place it in the game by extracting the voila your creation is done. And when I mean easy I mean a 7 year old could do it D:

I hope it's easier...I hate doing all the things I do just to get good CC.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
19-03-2008, 04:06 PM
I don't think that it can possibly get any easier.
But what I really want is Bodyshop to include some kind of meshing tool and better previews that look more like CAS rather than a badly lit dressing room. The sims should be able to do different poses too because you can't see anything when they have their hands on their hips.  Tongue

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
19-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Creating CC will probably be along the same lines as creating CC for S2, just with a few minor code changes, I s'pose. It'll take a while for creators to get the hang of things, but after that there should be tons of stuff online, just like with S2.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
19-03-2008, 05:18 PM
I dunno because i was on 1up.com and they said there will not be as much custom content availiablity as the sims2 like you almost relied on custom content but in the sims 3 you won't be able to get as much custom content. which sucks........
>Sad
19-03-2008, 05:23 PM
(19-03-2008 05:18 PM)dmcflygirl1 link Wrote:I dunno because i was on 1up.com and they said there will not be as much custom content availiablity as the sims2 like you almost relied on custom content but in the sims 3 you won't be able to get as much custom content. which sucks........
>Sad
OMGG no way! grrr. >Sad

19-03-2008, 05:26 PM
D: NUUUUUU

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
19-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Yeah...I read somewhere TS3 comes with tools that basically allows you to customize the furniture to any colour or pattern you want...didn't say anything about making new objects though Tongue

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 05:36 PM
they said they won't out custom content on there because it'll be more "custom".
I think it own't happen cau WILL WRIGHT WILL NOT BE WORKING ON THE SIMS 3... which sucks.

19-03-2008, 05:38 PM
He never worked on TS2 either. People say he did but the truth is, he didn't :-\

Coming Soon...