Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heres an idea for EA...
10-08-2008, 07:30 AM
heres an idea for EA...
stop making such ugly stuff! most of the clothing, hair, even objects, in TS2 were hideous. make something decent for once, EA! that way people wont feel your ugly objects are taking up space on their computers!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Re: heres an idea for EA...
LOL, I agree. Smile
10-08-2008, 04:10 PM
(10-08-2008 07:30 AM)ċhαήЁℓ link Wrote:stop making such ugly stuff! most of the clothing, hair, even objects, in TS2 were hideous. make something decent for once, EA! that way people wont feel your ugly objects are taking up space on their computers!

^{yes} {clap} I approve this message. Total agreement.

I just wonder how can they not make good stuff...there are hundreds of them working on the game. I mean there gotta be someone that is thinking *ok wait these styles are old school*....sigh...I have so many pics and images styles etc.  I just wish they had an option where you can request for someone to make them, but sadly they will probally charge .50 or a dollar a piece...
10-08-2008, 07:52 PM
they need a fashion designer there
10-08-2008, 08:45 PM
LOL yesh they need a female one and a male one. if there was just a female fashion designer, the female clothes would be great and the male clothes would be gay {lol} the male clothes are already ugly... ??? not even as bad as the girl clothes!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-08-2008, 08:49 PM
they need the CC we have already and put it in the game
10-08-2008, 08:56 PM
they should look through the top CC sites for TS2, and see what people like {yes}

10-08-2008, 09:30 PM
i like raons hair no.60
but i have to pay Sad
11-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Why don't you just donate with your allowance or something? Donating is easy, I've been doing it since I was about 12 or 13, but I'm only to donate with my own money or on special occasions. I'm not constantly donating. When I donate, during the time I have, I just go wild and download everything and as much as I can so there's no need to donate for a while.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-08-2008, 02:27 AM
What's donating?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present