Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my neighborhood idea...because I am such a twilight fanatic lol!
14-08-2008, 03:52 AM
my neighborhood idea...because I am such a twilight fanatic lol!
ok, so because I am OBSESSED with twilight and I am bored here is an idea for when I make my own Nhood.  If we can still make vampires and werewolves then basically I will have all the main twilight characters.  Vampires and werewolves will have thier own half of the Nhood. 

Charlie probably won't be there because he is a human and with all these other creatures he wouldn't survive as a human for long lol! 

Anyway, Bella and Edward with Renesme will have thier own home...in the woods.  It would be great if we could make our own landscapes like place trees and ponds or rivers where we want them.  Anyway, the rest of the cullens will live in thier own great house.  Then the wherewolves will live in thier designated homes. 

From there I will just have fun playing with everyone and owning my own Twilight world!!!  This is a great idea I think for twilight fanatics to make thier books come to life how they want it to in the sims!

If you have any suggestions to make this idea even better then feel free to comment. 

With the new customization tools I can't wait to make All the pretty vampires...Especially Rosalie the “blonde Barbie” lol and Alice.  All of them will be fun to create though!  And making Alice her dazzling outfits will be great...with personality options all of these sims will seem so much more real!!!  Ya, so I am basically crazy for TS3!

So ya, if you are a twilight fanatic as well hopefully this helps give you some great ideas too...its my favorite book and I thought Breaking Dawn was absolutely amazing!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2008, 04:29 AM
Re: my neighborhood idea...because I am such a twilight fanatic lol!
That's a pretty thought-out idea, but I don't think it would be right for TS3, but I understand that you are bored, so whatever.  Wink
14-08-2008, 11:14 PM
well...obviously this would be one neighborhood for whenever I feel like playing it.

And yes...I am extremely bored.  I don't want TS3 to be rushed out on the market just for fans and then turn out having defects but I am bored with having wonderful news of it and not getting to use it yet...like everyone else.  I was just basically brainstorming an idea for fun!!!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
17-08-2008, 06:38 AM
lol, that would be cool! Especially building their houses and everything.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]