Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: What are You Looking Forward 2 More?
The day before release, when we\'re all buzzing about on the forums together until 5 the next morning because we can\'t get to sleep.
Release day, when you\'re checking the forums before going out to buy your reserved copy and everyone\'s rushing about, switching from game to forum and back again, boasting about their new sim.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Are You Looking Forward 2?
23-08-2008, 10:10 PM
Re: What Are You Looking Forward 2?
The day before because i'll be playing the sims 3 all day when it comes out {yes}

Tay
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 06:29 PM
and all night!

*THIS IS THE END OF MY POST SO YOU CAN STOP READING NOW*
25-08-2008, 08:23 PM
I am in college, which means I won't have tests... {clap} Eheh, I bet I won't come off my pc for a looong time.
25-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Yes but what about exams? Isn't Feb like spring semester? Because March is around Easter which means break for me, but the release is close to valentines day hehe. Hopefully if I'm at school most of the time, ill just bring my game and load it on our school's computers! As of now, I may not even have time to play, I work every day that I'm not in school, I only get one day off a week to meself!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
25-08-2008, 08:58 PM
I am excited about release day.

I will go to sleep on the day before..it is easy to me.

I will be excited, but when I can't wait for something, I always force myself to sleep.

It has happened in the past...waiting for pets to have babies, waiting for events, waiting for awesome games...sleeping helps the time go by...

But I can't wait to talk on the forums for a while though...I can't wait for all the overexcited conversations.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
25-08-2008, 09:04 PM
See, I get so excited the day before that I usually stay up until I exaust myself. I get too excited to sleep, then I tend to linger on the event at hand and ponder over it making it even more difficult to sleep.

A nice shower or convo with a friend usually helps that though. I have to do something to wear myself out just so I can sleep.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
26-08-2008, 11:55 AM
not gonna happen
the only time ill b asleep the day b4 is 4 and hour of pretend sleep 9:00 till 10:00 while my parents doze off so they dont notice while i go bk on here and join the other crazies here in the UK Tongue

26-08-2008, 12:36 PM
You better hope ur parents don't get up for a cup of water and hear your little fingers typing excitedly!

Ahh it feels good to be a young adult with a computer in your room. (when I finally purchase one hehe!)

29-08-2008, 09:32 AM
way ahead of 'ya!
using the onscreen keyboard!  Tongue