Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CrumpleBottom's Secret Life
24-08-2008, 06:52 AM
Re: CrumpleBottom's Secret Life
cant wait to see it! {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 01:47 AM
crumplebutt should learn to love and have children and be kind and then her mother will visit her from beond the grave and she will go on a hitting spree or you could make a legesy of her growing up and showing how she got a cold heart.....
lol i had a brain storm lol
26-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Lol, that would be cool!

For my video, I'm going to try to find her all around downtown and try to get her to hit my teens and adults and things, and just film her doing crazy things and then add it to my house of Crumplebottom and hitting people. Although what was funny is that I already got her bowling (strikes none the less) and cheering when my sim got a strike Tongue

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
26-08-2008, 10:03 PM
is there an option that says hit?
and she should cheer for then and then hit them lol
27-08-2008, 09:15 PM
I downloaded a purse thing where you get the option to smack someone. If you control the actual NPC, then its automatic.

Lol, that would be good, it'd just have to be on a home lot.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
27-08-2008, 11:02 PM
its would be funny lol
31-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Hm, the one thing I'm stuck on is what song I should put to it. Any ideas?

31-08-2008, 11:04 PM
hit me baby one more time XD
31-08-2008, 11:21 PM
(31-08-2008 11:04 PM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:hit me baby one more time XD
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
31-08-2008, 11:26 PM
that would be really funny XD