Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More Things Getting Dirty
30-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Re: More Things Getting Dirty
Great idea! We can be able to choose if we want a maid or not, and if we choose to have one the maid won't do all the work. Perhaps vacuuming could be a playable sim thing only. And kids in the house have to do their own room once a week.

[center][move]The Sims 3 - Coming 2009<br />Check out my norwegian fansite[/move][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2008, 05:50 PM
That would be ok thats alot of work for the maid make they be house maids that lives monday through friday in your house
then leave.
30-03-2008, 05:54 PM
I think they should have washing machines. Like some people on here is making the sims 3 real realistic i dont really want that so they should have mode like realisitic mode that they have everyone that real life as and then other mode that u dont have as much but i would love washing machines.
30-03-2008, 06:09 PM
(30-03-2008 05:54 PM)BabiiBri link Wrote:I think they should have washing machines. Like some people on here is making the sims 3 real realistic i dont really want that so they should have mode like realisitic mode that they have everyone that real life as and then other mode that u dont have as much but i would love washing machines.

[b]omg that would rock, you couldn't wear the same clothe Big Grins day after day or they'd look dirty[/b]
30-03-2008, 07:34 PM
I want the cloths to get dirty so you can put it in the washer/dryer becauce when the sims get smelly, there cloths get washed when they go in the shower anfd that's not fun at all. It'll be cool if they get smelly, they go in the shower and put vack on the same nasty cloths and they still stick, so in order for them to stop sticking, they have to put there cloths in the washer/dryer! That'll be so kool!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*