Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Town of Disturbia; THE FIRST RP ON SF.
22-08-2008, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2009 06:56 AM by Rena.)
The Town of Disturbia; THE FIRST RP ON SF.
[Image: banner-town-of-disturbia-rena.gif]

Edit 25th March, 2009;

Thank you to those RP'ers in this Role Play!
I never would have won this award without you guys! Thank you for helping me bring horror into Sims Forums, and let's try to win this award again next year!
Also, and even better thanks to Amber and Niall for continuing to post these days, and sticking around the whole time! Thanks guys, you're awesome Big GrinD

-x-x-

Let the RP begin! Please be sure to add drama and horror to your posts, talk in 3rd person, and to follow along with the storyline!
Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2008, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2009 04:10 AM by Rena.)
Re: The Town of Disturbia
Rena impatiently slinked away from the school bus, and walked toward a foggy sign, which read "Disturbia." She had no clue what this meant, and being the curious person she is, she decided to explore her new discovery.
22-08-2008, 07:28 PM
you already made me my zombie personĀ  Big Grin
imma join this.

when rena passed the sign, she saw zombies walking around, talking to eachother. she came up to a zombie with red eyes, named chanel. (you made my zombie with red eyes, so i guess i should include that in the story? Tongue )

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
22-08-2008, 11:35 PM
[Image: Disturbia-Chanel.png]

Rena stared in the zombie's eyes, although not worried as much as Chanel was. Chanel gave Rena this look, that made her not feel so scared, but a sign saying, "Leave this place. It's not as safe as you'd think." Rena did get quite scared by this, and decided to turn back, until black fog was everywhere, and a boulder like creature, covered in blood, was approching from the entrance.
23-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Okay, since no one's posting, i'll do another:

Rena wasn't sure what to do, and knew that the entrance wasn't the right way out. As the creature approached, Rena began to tremble, and back away slowly, bumping into rocks in the way. Tears fell out of her eyes, and she speedily ran toward an old looking building, which read: "Twillight Hotel."
23-08-2008, 12:05 PM
Can't post pictures, but:

Rena walked into athe hotel. It was rather shabby and dusty. Rena turned to the right and saw a zombie with purely white eyes and messy brown hair. The zombie's skin was pale, with a tinge of blue. "I'm Elizabeth," the zombie uttered. "Hi... I'm Rena," Rena murmured uncomfortably. Elizabeth's empty white eyes shone, dazzling Rena. "Rena... where have I heard that name before?" she said to herself, gently tracing Rena's face with a finger. Rena's heart thumped, longing to escape from her chest.
23-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Walking past the check-in desk, Rena stumbled to the wooden and dusty stairs. The elevator was being cleaned by a female. Rena wasn't one for walking up 17 flights of stairs, so she stopped to ask the woman to move. To her horror, another zombie turned around, glaring at Rena with its purple eyes.
"Oh, I..am, Sorry" She managed to get out, before the zombie signalled her to stop.
"What do you want, can't you see I'm cleaning!" the zombie shouted, cauing the manager to walk forward. Renas heart jumped once again, noticing it was Elizabeth.
"Nichola, I have told you not to be rude to our guests" she said, as Nichola was moved out of the way.
Rena continued to watch the two zombies talk, as the elevator doors closes, and Rena began her journey to her room

Sorry its long, and I worry I might have changed something by not reading properly, but this is suprisingly fun Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
23-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Rena arrived at the top floor. She clasped her chest and took deep breaths, remaining like so for about three minutes. The elevator doors opened again. Elizabeth and Nichola emerged.
"Why have you come here?" Nichola blurted out.
"Nikko, don't be so rude please," Elizabeth sighed scornfully. "One more instance of impoliteness and..."
"No, it's fine," Rena nodded. "I was on the bus to Simsville, and arrived here instead,"
"Well, you're a fair bit away from Simsville, small fry," Nichola coughed.
"NICHOLA!" Elizabeth shouted. "Please excuse her behaviour, Rena,"
23-08-2008, 02:00 PM
"Its okay, I put up with it all the time, my job as a teacher leads me to a lot of annoying little kids" said Rena, watching Nichola cower away in fear of her boss
"As long as it isn't a problem for you" said Elizabeth "Nikko, downstairs, the toilets are in need of a good scrub" she said turning to Nichola and pressing the button for the elevator.
Rena heard them arguing in the elevator, right down to the bottom floor, she sighed as she put the rusty key into the lock. She turned it twice anti-clockwise, and pushed the door open of room 1711. A musty smell came out straight away, and decided the room hasn't been cleaned in a long time. She flicked on the light, and to her suprise, there was already someone else in there.

Aha, If I ever have spare time, I'm so going to make this on sims when its finished!

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
23-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Rena shrieked as an eerie touch creeped over her.
Do not be scared. an echoed voice whispered.
"Who are you? Where are you?" Rena screamed.
Rena....Rena....Rena.... the voice called as a bright light appeared. Walk....Rena....walk....into...the...light....Rena!
"The...the...light!" Rena mumbled in a low voice. She was in a trance. Just that second, the door opened and a mighty roar was heard.
"Snap out of it, Rena!" Chanel called from the doorway.
"Huh? What?" Rena replied.
"The only way to stop this is to make you into a zombie," Chanel murmured and jumped onto Rena. Rena's hazel eyes turned black and her skin went green.