Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Town of Disturbia; THE FIRST RP ON SF.
29-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Re: The Town of Disturbia; THE FIRST RP ON SF.
"Sure, follow us." Rena replied, smiling while carrying her supplies. Niall gave some of his pile of things to Andrew while Amber glared at Andrew with suspicion(sp?).
"We can't carry these for long or we'll hurt our backs." Amber whined, moving from side to side to release the pain.
"Amber, we just walked for about 5 minutes and your already tired?" Rena said angrily, tapping her foot on the side-walk.
Andrew looked at Niall, who rolled his eyes and whispered "You'll get used to it."
After walking for so long, they soon all became hungry, whiny and tired. "This is taking sooo long!" Rena wailed, walking aimlessly off the road onto the scratchy earth.
Niall sighed and gurgled and strained his feet with long strides. Amber's face looked as if she was in pain while Andrew tried to jerk his neck because it was stiff from walking with his neck bended over.
They soon saw a large building over the horizon, and they all cried with happiness, as they started to jog with their burst of energy they held back.
Soon, they got infront of the building, only to gasp and say "Burning Air Hotel..."

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Rena let her things slide off of her back and touched the knob.
"Well the doorsnot burning, maybe its the same. Let's walk in."
Rena collected her things again as the four entered the building.
"It's quiet in here!" Amber said screaming.
"Shh...!" Niall said looking around. There was Nichola at the front desk, drunk and asleep as always.
"This place is nice...!" Andrew said gazing at the high ceilings."
"Echo, echo, echo." Amber whispered.
"Hey what happened to all the pudding?" Rena said suspiciously.
"I cleaned it! Hi, im the new janitor, Thomas."
Rena eyed him, but Niall offered his hand.
"Hey."
Amber dropped her things.
"Take this to our room." she said, pressing the elevator button.
"I'm only the janitor..." Thomas said, but before long, he had a pile of things at his feet and the four stuffed themselves into the elevator.
"This elevator's slow." Rena complained, pressing the button more.
"Is it even moving?" Andrew said looking around.
"It's probably old."
And in a split second, the ground dropped from their feet and the elevator's ceiling was pressed against their heads. The wires spilt and the elevator fell at an alarmingly fast rate.Crash.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
30-03-2009, 03:43 PM
"Oh crap, we're dead!" Amber screamed at the top of her lungs, clasping her hands over her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks.
Niall and Rena held eachother tightly, closing their eyes slowly and holding hands as tight as they could grab.
Andrew stood in open-mouthed shock and a frozen body. The clanging of the sides of the elevator against the metal was like a bell ringing right in their ears.
Just was it scraped for the last time, it stopped and then drifted gracefully to the ground.
"Are we alive?" Rena gasped, looking around. Andrew slapped Niall a high five and Amber and Rena hugged.
"But where are we?" Amber asked.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
01-04-2009, 03:04 AM
Before anyone could answer amber's question a rock flew through the air and hit the wall.
"What was that?!" Amber screamed
"I don't know but let's all go look together" Niall said looking back and forth to motion walking
"whats that?" Andrew says while gazing at the rock
"It has a note on it" Rena says, she then picks it up
"Leave now we don't serve your kind down here"
"You guys.. lets get out of here" amber says
"Let's find a way out first" Rena says while walking out of the elevators broken door
Andrew,Niall and Amber follow
Rena walks out and see's a long hall at least 3 times the size of a football field with millions of 4 Foot inch doors on every inch on the wall
"Wow! that's a long way to go" Amber says 
"Hey is this gold?" Andrew asks then goes to his knees and crawls through a door
and inside is millions and millions of golden bars
"You guys! come in its real gold! we're ri-"
The 3 look at each other and here a scream
'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P