Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Town of Disturbia; THE FIRST RP ON SF.
23-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Re: The Town of Disturbia
Just then, Liz's sister Amber came in, just wanting to visit, and saw he sister's skin turn an oozy green.
"Help!" Amber screamed. She wanted to find out what was wrong with her sister, but didn't want to go near her. she backed off in horror.
Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Nichola, being a lowly chamber maid, was working downstairs, with her iPod on full. She hadn't even noticed everyone was upstairs. She came out of the downstairs bathroom, bucket and mop in hand, and shouted for her boss Liz. Noticing nobody was there, she went up to the floor of new guest Rena. She always thought she looked suspicious, from the minute she'd been there.
Making her way up to the 17th floor, ignoring calls from other guests from other floors, she gathered around room 1711, noticing the bright light.
Amber turned around, shocked at the fact her sister Rena was being turned into something which looked like Nichola, and Liz, just standing there - watching. Rena was in a trance as her body went motionless as she began to change, Liz shouted for Nichola to grab a hold of Amber, to stop her running away.
As Rena fell motionless to the bed, Liz closed the door, and ordered Nichola to take Amber to the dungeon, and to keep her there.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
23-08-2008, 05:23 PM
"Please, miss, I don't mean you any harm!" Amber shrieked.
"Boss's orders, sweetheart. Sorry!" Nichola replied. She locked Amber in the dungeon where a disgusting fungus was growing. It creeped around Amber and held her against the wall.
23-08-2008, 06:19 PM
"Help Me!" Amber shrieked looking around for an area to escape.
"Is there anyway for me to leave this dungeon? I only came to visit my sister!"
Amber sat there, waiting for a reply. No one answered. She looked at the vile fungus olding to the wall looking for weakspots to break out of. HEr right arm could wiggle, so she reached in her pocket and slowly picked up her cellphone. No bars.
"MORE BARS IN MORE PLACES, EH?!!? DAMN YOU CINGULAR!" She shoved her phone back in her pocket and closed her eyes.
23-08-2008, 07:22 PM
"HELP ME!!" she screamed. Meanwhile...
"Urgh, that noise is HORRIBLE! SOMEBODY get that child OUT OF THAT DUNGEON!!!" Chanel screamed.
"NIKKO!" Elizabeth called. "Open that dungeon," The shy chambermaid obeyed Elizabeth's orders.

Lol, I'm such a meanie in this!
23-08-2008, 07:26 PM
"WHAT THE EFF LIZ. CAN I GO HOME NOW?" Amber shouted while Nichola lazily let her out.
Nichola shushed the noisy girl and continued listening to her iPod.
23-08-2008, 07:32 PM
"Your fault... brat," Elizabeth snarled.
"I thought we were friends!" Amber shouted.
"We were, until you became such a meanie," Elizabeth replied.
"What? What?" Amber screeched.
"SECURITY!" Elizabeth called as two strong zombies came and pulled Amber out of the hotel.
"I swear revenge on you, Elizabeth Simmy!" Amber screamed as she kicked, trying to escape.
23-08-2008, 07:38 PM
As soon as Amber was let free, she sprinted away, keeping close watch on her cellphone until it had more bars. Then she called her mother, explaining everything that happened. Her mother didn't believe any of it and said 'have fun with Liz'
Angrily AMber threw her cellphone and began to sit and cry.
23-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Rena lay there on the bed. Her body felt began stiff and began to ache. Rena felt she was changing, but didn't realise what exactly was happening. She heard footsteps coming up the stairs, but couldn't move to ask for help. It was Nichola, which she then removed the earphones from her ears. Rena clenched the dry bed sheet and gave out a small murmur. "What ... is ... happening."

Nichola brushed her hair out of her face, and then sat at the edge of the bed, near the end of Rena's shoes. "You're one of us now," she whispered.
24-08-2008, 12:11 AM
Rena opened her eyes wide in shock, and closed them back in agony. What had happened? Why was she here? Amber felt the same way, curled up on the edge of the dirt path. They sat quietly, thinking deeply both wondering what would happen next.