Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Town of Disturbia; THE FIRST RP ON SF.
24-08-2008, 12:40 AM
Re: The Town of Disturbia
Nichola's footsteps were heard once more, but this time, she wasn't coming back to Rena, she was about to clean someone else's room. As Nichola passed the open door, she shot a look at Rena. A look to make her feel better. A smile. Rena began to think about what could have happened if she didn't wonder away from the school bus. Then Rena got up, feeling slightly better, and headed down the stairs, while holding the rail. Once she reached the bottom, she wondered into the bathroom, and stood infront of thr mirror.
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2008, 01:32 AM
As Rena stared into the mirror, she was shocked at her complexion, and backed away, and bumped her head onto the wall. She nibbled on her bottom lip, which was trembling, and tried not to scream nor cry. She approached the large mirror once more, and something very strange happened. Her reflection had an evil grin on her face, and was making a signal for Rena to come. Rena stood there, moving her hand closer and closer to her reflection's, and could hear her own voice saying these words: I am not complete without you. At that moment, Rena pulled her hand away, and started to breathe heavily. Her reflection had gotten angry. Her hair rose up, and it was black around her eyes. Her hair was flying in every direction, and then she summoned the wind to attack Rena.

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't help myself Big Grin
24-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Just then, Elizabeth walked into the bathroom.
"RENA!" she called. "You OK?" Rena stood shocked as the wind pushed her against a wall.
"RE-NA?" Elizabeth sang. "Earth to RE-NA?"
"The mirror..." Rena said, with a confused look on her face.
"Oh, the vortex mirror... I've been meaning to ask Nikko to fix it," Elizabeth smiled, nodding calmly.
24-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Rena stood there, staring at her complexion once more. Although this time, it remained normal. Look exactly as zombie-fied Rena did.

"C-c-an I go b-a-ck to my ro-oom?" said Rena, after a few minutes of silence. Liz slightly nodded, as she made her way out of the bathroom. Rena stared at the mirror once more, as she was exiting the room.

Soon after, a zombie family were walking inside. There were many of them, and took a while to make their way in. Liz was distracted by them, so Rena slinked outside, awaiting to escape.

Rena got out, freedom! She began to walk down a cobbled path, filled with friendly looking zombies. Rena still tried to keep her distance, so she went into a store called, "Humans." As Rena walked into the store, she began to stare at what was on the shelf. This wasn't a shop for humans, it sold the humans that the zombies killed. 
24-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Rena looked around,as her stomuch tossed and turned.She felt a cold breeze through her legs as she saw a male shadow walk slowly up to the counter.Rena stood still as she might make this hooded figure angry."Hello..."Said the Zombie in a Velvet robe,tipped with gold."H-h-hell-o?"Rena said shaking as the figure came foward.The Zombie was grey with a crooked smile,he licked his lips and said in a booming voice"My name is Niall,And you are?"Said the Tall Zombie."My name is Rena...."She said as she looked behind herself."So...Why does such a beautiful human come in to this store?"He said while looking down at this frightened young person."I tought a Human would be in here.."Rena said,Nervously."Come with me!"He said grabbing Rena firmly by the wrist."Where are you taking me?!"Rena said,struggling to break free."Into the Basement!"Throwing Rena down into a cold dark and damp cellar."Augh!"Rena said as she tumbled to the floor.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
25-08-2008, 02:04 AM
Amber heard the thud from outside, because she had no choice but to return to the damned place. But when she heard Rena's cry for help, she sprinted, past Liz, Nichola, and Chanel, and in to the basement to face the cold blooded Niall. She watched Rena on the floor under Niall's foot.
25-08-2008, 09:18 AM
"AMBER!" called Rena aloud. "HELP ME!" Niall had an evil grid on his face. "But what do you want with her?!" called out Amber, angrily. Rena had gotten an idea on where Amber was going. "Why'd you want a zombie like me, for your HUMAN shop?!" cried Rena, wanting to escape. "Uh ... no reason?" replied Niall, not knowing what to say next. There was a long pause between the three of them, until Rena and Amber's eyes met, and nodded their heads slightly. Amber mouthed a countdown from three, and then Rena grabbed her arm, and they made their escape.

After running away from the shop, the girls slinked their way into the entrance of the hotel.  "Rena, what were you doing, leaving the hotel?" whispered Amber, so Nichola and Liz wouldn't hear. "Nothing," replied Rena, not wanting to hurt Amber's feelings in any way.
25-08-2008, 12:41 PM
"Rena!" Elizabeth called.
"Umm... yes?" Rena asked nervously.
"You weren't in your room... 5 minutes ago," Liz replied, glancing at her watch.
"Oh yes, I was... looking at the other floors..." Rena sighed quietly.
"Right," Liz nodded. She may have been bossy and arrogant, but she was also an unintelligent dreamer.
25-08-2008, 02:49 PM
"Liz..." Amber trailed off, and stared at Rena for the words.
Rena semi-grinned and finished her sentence.
"Amber is a nice person, she helped me out because I.... got lost downstairs" Rena winked at Amber.
Liz sighed.
"Whatever, Rena, do what you wish with the girl."
25-08-2008, 04:05 PM
As the Girls Disscussed,Back at the Cold Store, Niall write on a piece of paper in a rotton pencil.

"Rena,Please hear my message.I am not the person you think I am,I am actually a child like you.The Zombies took me away from my family and friends.I need your help...I needed you to help me,please help me!

Niall finished the message with a flick,he darted a look to a old table found in the corner of the room,a sharp knife glistened on the desk.Niall's eye was drawn to it.He quickly slipped across the room to the knife.He picked it up,looking at its pastely colour.He said to himself "Life is so long,so I will end mine!"Niall lifted the knife into the air and jammed it into his arm.the blood poured down his arm and onto his legs."Nooooo!"Rena screamed as she bursted through the door.Rena's eyes filled with tears as she lifted a bandage out of her pocket and put it gently on Niall's arm.She huggeed him tightly and said "Don't worry,I will help you..."Rena said as she picked Niall up from the floor."Thank you."Niall said hugging Rena with Pleasure.They ran towards the door as they said"We are friends!".But,Liz pushed Niall and Rena to the floor.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3