Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Look How Low They Can Go
24-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Look How Low They Can Go
You may had saw this pic on the website, but I want to say something about it...

[Image: 24.preview.jpg]

I wonder if the stealing from the campaign fund comes by chance, a chance card, or you choosing how to work.

It would be totally unfair if it came by chance...Then a chance card...what a bad gamble..

Choosing how you work, and doing this on purpose, that would be an amazing thing, and kinda realistic.  People do do that.  Or he is a klepto, and his traits are also taking a role in his career.  That would be nice too. 

What do you think that his termination from his job came from?  (On the screen, it seems as if it came by chance...also he may be coming home early, so idk if the player did a chance card, or made that decision.)

Speaking of crime, you think that there should be a jail?  It would make more use for the police officers.  No murder, rape, or anything in the game.  Just stuff like stealing, besides burgulars, like this and kleptos.  They can spend a certain amount of days in prison. (Like this man, he wouldn't go home in real life like that...He would go to jail, or have to pay it back.)

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Re: Look How Low They Can Go
I just saw that he had the oppurtunity...wow!!! 

That is awesome...it gives the sims a choice between the good side and the dark side.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
24-08-2008, 03:50 PM
I think a jail would be nice. It would make the game have more drama, like in a story, a child's father could get sent to jail, ooooh. Think of the possibilities  {clap}

—Scott
24-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Hey that's pretty cool.I don't think that was a chance card.I think it could have been...ok,they said that you don't go inside with your sims but,you can direct them on how there going to work that day.You can also tell them what to do since there are going to be little pop ups and you can decide what they'll do at work.Now with the stealing I think that could be something that Arnie wanted to do while in work like that little wishes/dream system they were talking about.It was like a goal.I don't think they would have a chance card like that without your consent it would have to be soley on what your sim wants to do.