Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
25-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Re: KILL ME!!!
(25-08-2008 12:19 AM)Cassie link Wrote:Boys have no idea, haha. They don't have to give birth or anything. Why did we get picked on? {rolleyes}

PS: Chanel, when you egt online, change the title to Boys don;t read this. 'Cause it must be kind of creepy.
LOL.
Has anyone seen tha funny Chinese Dairy Queen Video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SOcEKeubzk
That's HILARIOUS!

Also my friend said that there was this movie where this guy devolped some chemical,which made him feel how it was to be preggo,but it ended up making him preggo! Creepyy

(25-08-2008 12:22 AM)ค๓๒єг link Wrote:haha, the boys at our school, would turn really red and its really cute :3
of course I would never bring that up in front of my friends, really, let alone guys. We're all quite touchy on the the subject, really.
Why?and Really?
I talk about that with my friends all the time.We talk about out bodies.
Is it true that in like Sophomore or higher year of High School that you gotta take care of a fake baby?

Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Nah, we don't really talk about it either, it only comes up when it has to, like explaining to each other why we're not doing PE or why we're feeling sick. We don't really refer to it at all. What's the point? It's just nature. It's not like it needs to be discussed for any reason, other than like this thread, helping people through it. We don't just sit and talk about it for no reason, that would be kind of weird and uncomfortable.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Once our 8th grade physical science teacher put this paper on this machine,and the paper had both the male and female private parts. {blink} It was creppy.

25-08-2008, 12:29 AM
We don't really talk about it.. Mainly cause its only happened to one or two people and if we bring it up we don't  want the to feel left out or whatever.Plus, its not the prettiest thing to talk about Tongue
25-08-2008, 12:31 AM
Hmm, I hate doing s3x education, we do it every year, What's worse is, one year, I was sat next to a boy mate of mine, and we had to do partner work about... stuff. And it was SO embarrassing for us two. Horrible.

I once really embarassed myself in class though. The teacher was asking how many ways you can stop getting pregnant, and I said hold your breath when... um, at a certain time. And everybody laughed. {blush}

But that's what I heard, I didn't mean I thought it was true, jeesh, haha.

25-08-2008, 12:33 AM
WE still haven't had THOSE classes. (and boy, am i glad.)
WHY IS THIS STUFF IN LIFE UNAVOIDABLE?!?!
I need someone to vent on. Someone call Crank_Dat_Superman back {lol}
25-08-2008, 12:34 AM
(25-08-2008 12:31 AM)Cassie link Wrote:Hmm, I hate doing s3x education, we do it every year, What's worse is, one year, I was sat next to a boy mate of mine, and we had to do partner work about... stuff. And it was SO embarrassing for us two. Horrible.
Wow.
We have Wellness which is similar to s3x education.Some people are uncomfortable talking about it.
But I'm one of those people who's very open minded,and don't mind talking/asking questions or answering questions about a girl's body.

25-08-2008, 12:35 AM
You haven't? We had to have them when we were 10. Some people learn a bit earlier, some later. We had to watch a video and everything. And we get models of male body parts and we have to place the... protection on them, hahaha. That's a hoot actually, I have to admit. Big Grin

25-08-2008, 12:37 AM
(25-08-2008 12:35 AM)Cassie link Wrote:You haven't? We had to have them when we were 10. Some people learn a bit earlier, some later. We had to watch a video and everything. And we get models of male body parts and we have to place the... protection on them, hahaha. That's a hoot actually, I have to admit. Big Grin
Our teacher showed a pic of both of the private parts,she was about to teach about them but people would shut up!

I haven't had the wellness class yet,I have to take it next year.

25-08-2008, 12:37 AM
(25-08-2008 12:34 AM)Pixie Perfection link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie link=topic=3192.msg121770#msg121770 date=1219620698]
Hmm, I hate doing s3x education, we do it every year, What's worse is, one year, I was sat next to a boy mate of mine, and we had to do partner work about... stuff. And it was SO embarrassing for us two. Horrible.
Wow.
We have Wellness which is similar to s3x education.Some people are uncomfortable talking about it.
But I'm one of those people who's very open minded,and don't mind talking/asking questions or answering questions about a girl's body.
[/quote]
OMG we had to learn about parts of the body last year and a guy kept answering all the girls questions and the guys joined him in screaming girls body parts and all of us kinda just ducked our heads. D:

And Cassie, we just learned about getting older, not the reproductive system Tongue