Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Driving Lesson and sleepovers
24-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Driving Lesson and sleepovers
wouldn't it be cool if like when teens are ready they can larn how to drive like their mum or dad can teach them or if their mum doesn't have a car, they can go to their friends house and their parents can teach them or an older person.

Will they have sleepovers?
If they do wouldnt it be cool if like they had sleeping bags and they can like sleep late and have parties and stuff

WHAT DO U THINK?

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Re: Driving Lesson and sleepovers
i think sleepovers would be awesome
because now when you sleepover the friend just stays up all night
and for me they usually just leave after a while
25-08-2008, 01:29 AM
(24-08-2008 09:27 PM)ilovearsenal link Wrote:wouldn't it be cool if like when teens are ready they can larn how to drive like their mum or dad can teach them or if their mum doesn't have a car, they can go to their friends house and their parents can teach them or an older person.

If they do wouldnt it be cool if like they had sleeping bags and they can like sleep late and have parties and stuff

WHAT DO U THINK?

nice idea!

—Scott
25-08-2008, 01:56 AM
cool idea i like the sleep over nd the driving one im new to this lol  {clap} AND MY BIRTHDAY IS 5 DAYS B4 SIMS 3 COMES OUT!!!  {woot}[sup]
25-08-2008, 11:05 AM
my birthday is 18 days beforeBig Grin

maybe the teen sims can have mobiles and they can call their friend and on the options it can say invite for a sleepover and you can invite up to 10 people kids can have sleepovers too

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
25-08-2008, 12:15 PM
And the parents can get stressed because of all the kids mucking around in the living room Wink
25-08-2008, 11:11 PM
(24-08-2008 09:27 PM)ilovearsenal link Wrote:wouldn't it be cool if like when teens are ready they can larn how to drive like their mum or dad can teach them or if their mum doesn't have a car, they can go to their friends house and their parents can teach them or an older person.

WHAT DO U THINK?
Yeah also the if you don't get your driver license people could tease you Smile

29-08-2008, 09:47 AM
kwl!

RANDOM SIM -> TEASE -> ABOUT LACK OF DRIVERS LICSENCE

or something lk that!

*THIS IS THE END OF MY POST SO YOU CAN STOP READING NOW*
02-09-2008, 12:39 PM
ROFL that's awesome! {lol}
05-09-2008, 12:00 PM
great idear but one could stay up late {lol} and the other sleeps  {yawn} so they diagree and the driving test would be cool but it depens on the skills and traits of that sim wheter he or she passes or not! Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]