Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Things on TS2, That May Pass to TS3
26-08-2008, 01:48 AM
Bad Things on TS2, That May Pass to TS3
In every game, no matter what game, there is always something that annoys us, and TS3 is no exception.

The Sims is an awesome game, matter infact, I haven't played a pc game more, but what may carry on from TS2 to TS3.

The first sims game had it's disappointments--people were stupid, too many glitches, things were just messed up and unfair in life, someone won't marry you if they are hungry, and you know what else.

In TS2, it was way easier to marry, more intelligent, a lot of glitches were gone, but new ones arrived, and new problems came..you know the problems and things we didn't like about it.

Now it's TS3 coming up, what do you think may pass on to it that we didn't enjoy much?  Would the nanny be a pain in the butt?  Will everyone be horrendously ugly, so ugly that you wonder who gave them enough mercy to see the daylight (That was kinda mean...)  Would our kids look alike every time we have them?  And you know what annoyed you in TS2. 

The Sims 2 didn't have many premade families...how many will TS3 have?  Enough for a good-sized community when we first turn it on?

TS3 I believe will be even more perfect, but there isn't a perfect game...because as humans, there is something wrong with everything.  But what annoying things you think may carry on, and by how much we know about it, what new annoyers may pop up?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2008, 04:59 AM
Re: Bad Things on TS2, That May Pass to TS3
Taking stupid paths to get somewhere. That is frustrating! And now it could be even more frustrating than ever since they have a whole neighborhood to mess up in.

I also hope sims don't view flirting with another sim as cheating...that was soooo frustrating. I downloaded a mod for that so sims wouldn't get jealous and crazy. If there wasn't one I would be a lot less happy with the game.
26-08-2008, 10:29 AM
there werent any glitches in the sims 1. but do not get me started on the sims 2. I hated it!

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
26-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Well, nothing can be perfect, especially dealing with electronics.

I'm not looking forwards to slowness in my game because of seemless hood. Who knows what can happen to your computer any time of the day when a Sim is jogging by, or some throws a party and slows things down for the whole town. I hate lagging.

Hmm I'm sure we will see our fair share of ugly townies but we have the key to change what we don't want.

Though we only have a few "needs" to keep up with, it would be a pain if one need got stuck and our Sims suffered for all four needs.

I expect quite a few glitches to happen in ts3. This isn't meant to jinx us, its just that in the Sims, and then the Sims 2, we didn't have much to worry about. A few Sims and maybe a community lot at times but now the whole town could get glitchy in different areas like the theater, work buildings, school, the bistro, etc.

However glitchy it may be, I'm sure ts3 patch will fix it once its made, this isn't going to effect how I feel about purchasing the game. 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
26-08-2008, 01:15 PM
  {agree}

The seamless neighborhood may cause some lag in a lot of computers.  My computer is very fast, with a lot of space and memory, but sometimes, things pop up.

Like my security program isn't updated, so it pop up on my desktop to tell me to update.  In TS2, I would get a lag when this happens, and the stupid program would minimize TS2.  After pushing no, I have to maximize TS2 and wait for it/

But yeah, there are other times where it may lag, like when certain things happen...trasistions and other things.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
26-08-2008, 01:59 PM
My dad said that the good thing about having a mac is that seeing as the mac version will come out later on, they will have time to fix up a few things that maybe didn't work as planned on pc, even though that means waiting a few months extra. 

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]