Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just got AL =]
05-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Re: I just got AL =]
AWESOME PICS PHEOBE!!!!

I am SUPER excited about this EP now. WOO!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 02:18 AM
me to i want it this second!!!!!
05-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Your welcome XD

I just uploaded two videos up on youtube. Well, the second one is processing... but anyways, this is the second part for the review: http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=188 (more pictures Tongue) and the videos are in this post: http://www.dreamy-stars.com/?p=190

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-09-2008, 06:40 AM
I agree nice pics!! You are very good at this Pheobe!
05-09-2008, 03:26 PM
LOL!

Very nice. Thanks for sharing your pics and vids with us!

Karma!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
05-09-2008, 11:34 PM
Aw, thank you for the comments ^^ I am more than happy to share my pics and videos for you all!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
06-09-2008, 12:57 AM
can you show vids of mortals looking at witch stuff?
06-09-2008, 08:58 PM
^ It is in the first video near the end of the magic section (Which is the first section). But if you'd like, I can take new videos or make those clips into another video if you'd like.

06-09-2008, 09:02 PM
please Smile
and link iy please
07-09-2008, 05:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjGLM6F5WTU

There's the clips! I think the same thing happens, no matter if its neutral, good, or evil. This even happened to my witch examining unoccupied cauldrons.