Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
iPod crashes
28-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Post: #1
iPod crashes
okay, so my nano just randomly decided to crash. o.o
I pressed all the buttons, checked the hold button, made sure it wasn't wet, and i knew it wasn't slammed. I knew it was full battery, too. So at this point, I'm considering what's about to happen: my mom will flip, i wont have music, iTunes robbed me of $200+ on songs. So, im about to start crying.  {lol} And then I used trusty google.

If your iPod nano (any gen) crashes (and most do frequently):

-Make sure it is unlocked and the battery is full. Plug into computer and wait 1 minute. If nothing happens, do chest compressions. XD


How to give your iPod chest compressions and CPR:

-Smell your iPod for spilt juice. (If you are not a n00b, skip this step)
-Unlock iPod.
-Hold down the menu button and then the middle button at the same time for 10 seconds. (Make sure you press mun first.)
-You should see the apple, meaning it has restarted.


sorry i was in a random thread making mood. Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Post: #2
Re: iPod crashes
I know that, silly! XD

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2008, 09:05 PM
Post: #3
Re: iPod crashes
Well, there are n00bs out there needing my assistance. >.>
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Post: #4
Re: iPod crashes
(28-08-2008 09:05 PM)ค๓๒єг link Wrote:Well, there are n00bs out there needing my assistance. >.>
lmao!
CPR? o.o

Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Post: #5
Re: iPod crashes
lol! Smile



and, the n00bs... they worship me. ;O
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Post: #6
Re: iPod crashes
[quote author=ค๓๒єг link=topic=3237.msg123332#msg123332 date=1219945481

-Make sure it is unlocked and the battery is full. Plug into computer and wait 1 minute. If nothing happens, do chest compressions. XD


How to give your iPod chest compressions and CPR:

-Smell your iPod for spilt juice. (If you are not a n00b, skip this step)
-Unlock iPod.
-Hold down the menu button and then the middle button at the same time for 10 seconds. (Make sure you press mun first.)
-You should see the apple, meaning it has restarted.

[/quote]
rofl! lucky me i dont have a ipod i have a psp lol!

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Post: #7
Re: iPod crashes
HOMG Well recently my iTunes went ahead and deleted all my music. I had about 800 songs, and it deleted 700, leaving 100. And, to top it off, those 100 were the songs that I had downloaded but never really liked, so I was stuck with bad music for days !
It was almost as if it had gone; "You know what, let's piddle off this user and delete all the music she likes, and leave the stuff she doesn't like so much.. Hehehehe >=D"
I was mad AS !

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2008 07:00 PM by mrcat60.)
Post: #8
Re: iPod crashes
(29-08-2008 08:39 AM)Ainsy; link Wrote:HOMG Well recently my iTunes went ahead and deleted all my music. I had about 800 songs, and it deleted 700, leaving 100. And, to top it off, those 100 were the songs that I had downloaded but never really liked, so I was stuck with bad music for days !
It was almost as if it had gone; "You know what, let's piddle off this user and delete all the music she likes, and leave the stuff she doesn't like so much.. Hehehehe >=D"
I was mad AS !
sorry you got all your music deleted , it was probley a problem why dont you contact their help line if they have one if you can't get your music back.....sue them {lol} jk

[Image: jointhedarkside.jpg]
<br />[Image: Hillary_Obama_StarWars.gif]
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj182/LordAnty/LOLCATS/PANIC.jpg
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Post: #9
Re: iPod crashes
Do you press the 'eject' button before disconnecting your iPod? If not, that may be the problem, because that happened to my friend once. ;]
Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Post: #10
Re: iPod crashes
i never do
however, the screen is 100% white, and its stuck on permanant shuffle
Smile
mine MAY be broken LOL.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)