Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anything you want to be on it?
16-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Re: Anything you want to be on it?
i thought cars were in... there's pics of them with a plumbob or whatever over them. I like the idea of the little things.. i'd also love things to be more messy. They've got better though, like the the clothes of the floor and the paint splats of the walls. But seriously, were do you ever find a living room with any mess of the sofas? Or a garden without toys spread around?

I'm sure if I had time I could think of something really witty and creative to put here...
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 12:45 PM
When the sims woohoo, I want it to be more intimate. Wink
16-03-2008, 12:47 PM
There's nothing I want more than Laundry and realistic clothes changing.
16-03-2008, 01:44 PM
laundry is cool..but changing clothes like we do takes to damn long.i want to beable to DingDongDitch
16-03-2008, 01:44 PM
laundry is cool..but changing clothes like we do takes to damn long.i want to beable to DingDongDitch
16-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Sims's must change clothes, otherwise it'd rip...
Also I'd prefer sending real e-mail, cards, 2 your friends, so that if I send someone sth I'd like him 2 get it, not just +...
Visiting neighbours without car, would also B great, especially when theit house is over the road...
And how about som action? Robbing the bank, Killing someone U don't like, police investigation...
16-03-2008, 04:14 PM
It would be cool if you could decide if you want to come to school/work with your Sims. I hate staying home while the kids are at school and mom is at work, while the doggie is watching a bird and chewing a chew toy.
16-03-2008, 04:17 PM
(16-03-2008 03:47 PM)pizdapizdu link Wrote:Sims's must change clothes, otherwise it'd rip...
Also I'd prefer sending real e-mail, cards, 2 your friends, so that if I send someone sth I'd like him 2 get it, not just +...
Visiting neighbours without car, would also B great, especially when theit house is over the road...
And how about som action? Robbing the bank, Killing someone U don't like, police investigation...

Yeah, there should be more of a reason to change clothe once in a while. I would also want out-of-townies who would visit your town sometime and maybe even move in.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 04:23 PM
[glow=red,2,300]i totally agree...it is boring staying at home while they are @ work....u should be able to control them at work or school ..that would be AMAZING[/glow]

all mighty sim lord
16-03-2008, 04:28 PM
I have always wanted a joined up neighbourhood and I have obviously gotten my wish with TS3 but I also want things like weather as stated above because it would make the game really fun. I have seasons for TS2 and I hope that weather in TS3 will be a slight step up from that, e.g...Icy, Fog, Tornadoes, etc... Then it would be more entertaining to see our sims being dragged away by a tornado or sliding along on the ice.

Coming Soon...