Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anything you want to be on it?
17-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Re: Anything you want to be on it?
http://www.emptyforce.net/blog/wp-conten...pg30-2.jpg

read this...it explains about cars
[/quote]

On this thingy, it says somehting about a "bubble popping up and saying "Matt is hungry. Click here to feed him". What is this? if its true its a complete cheat, isn't it?

I'm sure if I had time I could think of something really witty and creative to put here...
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 03:46 PM
I would love for their to be unique sims. Like a vampire that actually acts like a vampire. Not a sim that happens to be a vampire, wants to earn a cooking skill point, find a job and get married. Its not very vampire-like, you know? lol. Even when I don't give them any nice points it does not make a difference. Hopefully they will fix this. If I want an evil sim, I want him to act that way, etc.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 03:48 PM
(17-03-2008 03:26 PM)MissTory link Wrote:http://www.emptyforce.net/blog/wp-conten...pg30-2.jpg

On this thingy, it says somehting about a "bubble popping up and saying "Matt is hungry. Click here to feed him". What is this? if its true its a complete cheat, isn't it?
[/quote]

But it also talks about how much troubles Matt can go through just to make a special meal. They can still have food, but I guess that button is for the people who get tired of doing the sleep-eat-pee cycle with a Sim.
17-03-2008, 04:10 PM
I tink I'd like to have some other mode of transportation, Like motorbikes, normal bikes those things.
and maybe an option to choose the clothes a sim is going to wear? Now your sim (for example) grows up from Child to Teen, and you have to wait and see what it'll wear. It'd be nice to be able to choose for yourself

We always see other's faults, never our own
17-03-2008, 04:34 PM
I'd like to see the sims 3 characters actually change, remove one outfit and put on another, instead of doing that stupid twirl thing. And... for goodness sake stop sitting on the toilet fully clothed! Wink
17-03-2008, 04:36 PM
(17-03-2008 04:34 PM)unclesuto link Wrote:I'd like to see the sims 3 characters actually change, remove one outfit and put on another, instead of doing that stupid twirl thing. And... for goodness sake stop sitting on the toilet fully clothed! Wink

;D ;D You've actually got a good point there ;D

We always see other's faults, never our own
17-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Hmm... Lots of things.

Movie theaters, grocery stores, shopping squares, etc.

I hope Pleasantville has a mayor.

Also, mild love interests. Sims shouldn't be jealous of other Sims because of a crush they might have. Going on one date shouldn't have such a heavy meaning. But sometimes, Sims should be ashamed of having more than one lover, instead of it being a positive thing in their memories.

A less skewed time system. Yes, a Sim goes to work for 9 or so hours. But it can also take them an hour to eat a bowl or cereal. Or three minutes to pay the bills, or get dressed.

Sims do not brush their teeth. They never wash their hands. Ew.

I want hobo Sims too. Sims which do not own a home, but mooch about the town all day. Perhaps they even drop by friends houses from time to time, violate the "social norms" (like using the shower) and then get kicked out. Heh, live-in friends.

Since Sims can go about the town now, family members should be able to go off on their own. Maybe have their own money to spend. It shouldn't be that if a teen is in town, buying an expensive pair of shoes, the mother back at home is suddenly unable to pay their bills because the household funds just lost $200.
18-03-2008, 10:28 AM
(17-03-2008 03:48 PM)reddle link Wrote:[quote author=MissTory link=topic=33.msg1629#msg1629 date=1205763981]

http://www.emptyforce.net/blog/wp-conten...pg30-2.jpg

[/quote]

But it also talks about how much troubles Matt can go through just to make a special meal. They can still have food, but I guess that button is for the people who get tired of doing the sleep-eat-pee cycle with a Sim.
[/quote]

Good point, but its still cheating, which ever way you look at it. In real life you cant go, oh i cant be arsed to go get sum food.. *somone controlling you (haha, if anyones ever played Sims 2 PSP) clicks "feed her"* .. Oh i feel much better now!! *Walks off to go get stuck between a door or something.* lol

I'm sure if I had time I could think of something really witty and creative to put here...
18-03-2008, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2008 10:35 AM by Rena.)
(16-03-2008 01:22 AM)holisox link Wrote:more eye and hair colour choices, definately...i hate that their is no hazel (my eye colour)...and there aren't enough hair tones to choose from...i have dark brown and my neice had dirty blonde so i had to recolour to get our hair tones and that just takes to long

I agree. I have hazel eyes and my hair is different tones (Starts Brown from Routes and ends in blonde tips, it's natural). I normally just go with green eyes and blonde hair. I want it to be REALLY like me!!
18-03-2008, 10:39 AM
[glow=pink,2,300]If i had to say wat i want..i'll take like 2 pgs..All the ideas said were great Wink[/glow]

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]