Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's happened to simsforums?
30-08-2008, 08:54 AM
what's happened to simsforums?
not too long ago, we had some pretty cool regulars, and a LOT of them. right now i was just looking at the sims list, and i saw a lot of ex-regular profiles that havent been active for months. it makes me sad. Sad for example, theres cutiecatsim, el mana de tacos, this is where i break down, 0mgitssims4me, and a whole lot more. Undecided are people forgetting about us, or are we unfriendly? D:

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2008, 08:56 AM
Re: what's happened to simsforums?
And Verno, Baby's Back, Cupcake and others.

Verno used to be the top poster. Now, he's gone.
30-08-2008, 08:57 AM
verno... i think i kinda remember him.
we're lucky we still have the same few regulars Undecided well at least these days, newbies arent posting once and leaving; most new people nowadays actually stick around and post. Big Grin but i still miss the old regulars.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-08-2008, 09:02 AM
Yush, like I miss that 'Crank that superman' {shifty}
30-08-2008, 09:03 AM
i dont XD well maybe i do. he was entertaining. Big Grin but what if he scared off newbies? D:
p.s.: rena, you need to post more! im lonely here, on the other side of the world! Dx

30-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Sorry! I went over the internet limit, and uhh, my internet's as slow as a snail Sad
BUT! I'll try my best to post XD
30-08-2008, 09:16 AM
ohhh, sorry about ur internet!
i know how u feel. at school i was trying to talk to amber, and the school computers are so damn slow D:
thanks for making an effort tho XD
btw, just so you know, i might get off soon. its 2:15 am here, and its a weekend but i have to get used to school times on monday night >Sad (monday is labor day, no school Wink )

30-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Off to sleep you go! Well, only if you want, but like, chyeah! Is labour/labor day your country's day? Like, we here have ANZAC Day, where we remember the soldiers that died in the war for our country.
30-08-2008, 09:24 AM
TBH, i dont really know what it is, ha. i just take advantage of it and enjoy the 3-day-weekend. Big Grin
here an important day is september 11. its something about a terrorist attack on the twin towers we had. Sad 'twas sad... i was in school when it happened, i believe...

30-08-2008, 01:46 PM
It is like with any great site, you get great members, some leave, some stay.

It happens.

We definitely should start advertising those videos Scott had made though!

Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!