or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GAME COVER
30-08-2008, 08:30 PM
GAME COVER
I Think this is the game cover

[Image: Official%20Box%20D2.jpg]

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Re: GAME COVER
i think its a prototype cuz there isnt a back round and why blue? the sims color is green
karma though
30-08-2008, 08:43 PM
It looks like Mrs. C in the back right.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
30-08-2008, 08:49 PM
I can tell you that's 100% not the cover. Notice the horrible photoshopping around all those legs?
30-08-2008, 09:34 PM
yarr that is ture

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
30-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Prob that's what'll looks like,but I don't think that's the game cover.

30-08-2008, 09:38 PM
i think they are just giving us a feel about how it looks

30-08-2008, 09:42 PM
(30-08-2008 09:38 PM)ilovearsenal link Wrote:i think they are just giving us a feel about how it looks
Yeah I think in Amazon or something the cover for it is totally different:
http://www.amazon.com/Sims-3-Pc/dp/B0016...867&sr=8-1

30-08-2008, 09:44 PM
That cover is so fake, of course EA would never make something shabby & the dead giveaway is, it's the wrong EA Logo.

The Amazon cover is just like that at the moment because nobody has the official cover yet.

Coming Soon...
30-08-2008, 09:46 PM
(30-08-2008 09:44 PM)υηвяєαкαвℓє link Wrote:That cover is so fake, of course EA would never make something shabby & the dead giveaway is, it's the wrong EA Logo.

The Amazon cover is just like that at the moment because nobody has the official cover yet.

I was about to say the same thing about The amazon Cover. But iFound this on some website.