Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Once you get the game, will you share with others?
Yes- I like to watch others play
No- Maybe when I get tired of playing it
Yes- Because I will have to
No- Never, I dont like to share
No- They should get their own computer and game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sharing
27-09-2008, 04:14 PM
Sharing
I ask this question because I had a problem when I had to share with my niece when she came to town...It was the first week when I had got the sims2...and I was still trying to learn about the game.....but she threaten to tell my sister that I wasnt sharing...and I gave up the comp. so she can play...and i was mad as you know what...lol

But now I like to share and watch others play...once i get the feel of the game...I let people play and I frequently ask others to play the game and create themselves...Its fun now...after I play it for a while

How about you...will you share now,later,or never
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Re: Sharing
when i get tired of playing it.
sometimes my friends come over so i let them play sims 2 when i dont want to anymore.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Yeah I picked when I get tired of it.
{lol} that get your own computer and game is a bit harsh Smile

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
27-09-2008, 08:34 PM
i would probably only let my older sister play if she wanted or maybe some friends if i trusted them enough with my game.  {yes}
28-09-2008, 01:52 AM
I think I picked No, but will when i tire of it. I actually plan on buying a special edition copy for myself, then another copy of the regular edition for my two younger cousins to send to them for Christmas. Of course it will be out after Christmas so I'll have it sent to them when it's released.

I got them hooked on it, and whenever I started playing, they wanted to play, and there are TWO of them lol. So, I made up my mind to just buy them a copy for them and they can duke it out. And they will DUKE it out {wacko} of course I will be in another state, safe with my own game Tongue

so, I enjoy sharing, once I know the game- but when I'm still trying to learn it for myself, it's different. If I purchased it, I don't want them spoiling things for me that I haven't discovered myselfWink

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
28-09-2008, 02:41 AM
I may share it, I may not. 

One reason is I may not get tired of that game, but when I do, because I had enough for the day, or gotta do something, I still may not let someone play, because my computer would be hogged up.  But it also depends on who wants to play the game.  My friends...about two of them...I'll let them play.  My sims-loving cousin..I will.  Otherwise, people who would play the game just to be stupid, or are just ignorant and boring to watch, I would have to say no.

When people come into my room, I hide all the crap I don't want them to see, know I have, or touch.  Like my PS3, my favorite games, especially those I favor and they have one profile..I'll let them play the wii, and maybe the 360. 

Another reason is that I don't like people on my computer.  I don't know how many times people eat on my computer, not caring about it, banging the mouse and the keyboard, not caring...downloading crap...on MySpace forever, when they can simply use the phone for most of the people they talk to. 

I don't tell people I have crap, unless it's an advantage, or I want to play or share it with them.  All I know is that after release, no one bet not come over, and I ain't going over no one's house.  I wanna play that game.

I am a very generous person, just not with expensive games and things I care about.  I am tired of people knocking over my game system, scratching my game, then shrug their shoulders, when it happened for the 50th time that day.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
28-09-2008, 09:54 AM
I don't exactly have anyone I need to share it with. Sad

Also by 'share', do you mean share my box with the game in, or like, share the game on MY computer?

I'd share the box once an EP comes out and I have less need for it, but I'd expect it back as soon as they installed. If you mean share it on the computer, I don't have anyone to share with but, yes I would share, but not straightaway, when I get a teeny bit tired of it.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]