Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pokemon
02-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Re: Pokemon
I made a Pokemon post about two months or so back.

I own: Fire Red, Emerald and Pearl. I used to watch the show, too.  Not so much anymore, though.

I've beaten both Fire Red and Pearl, but Emerald is new, so I haven't even started playing it yet, lol. In my Pearl game, I only need to see 10 more Pokemon and then I've seen all 491 Pokemon! But I'm still like 17 away from Owning all 491 Pokemon, lol.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2008, 04:31 PM
i must be the only person still not able to complete the elite 4 + champion!
[ive got to her, but lost Sad]

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
02-09-2008, 05:00 PM
It took me 3 tries. I kept running out of Power Points (PPs).

BUT! There is a Berry you can grow that will restore your PPs buy ten points. Just make sure you stock up on PLENTY of full restores and revives and you'll be set!

I go in with about 20 revives and 30 full restores (I go overboard with the revives, just in case).

The berry that you can use to restore 10 PP is the Leppa Berry. Plant one berry, and I believe you can harvest 2-4 berries per plant.

My routine:
Plant a Berry
Water it right away
Water it again before bed
Water it after waking up
Water it in the aftertoon
Water it before bed

Repeat process until the plant is ready for picking!

You get two things out of this: 2-4 Berries per plant; higher quality berry if you decide to use them to make Poffins to feed to your pokemon to increas their contest stats (beauty, cool, etc).

But believe me, having a TON of leppa berries on hand will make things soooo much easier.  Also, you can go to Gamefaqs.com for tips and walkthroughs of the game.  I'll include a link to my favorite walkthrough, that has helped me to get just about every item you normally wouldn't find or be able to access without knowing where they are:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925602/45138

It says it's for Diamond, but it works just as perfectly for Pearl, believe me! I have pearl, so I know Smile

02-09-2008, 05:06 PM
I battle the people in the lake verity restaraunt, not for levelling up, because you get a lot of money for each double battle.
When i've done all them, I stock up on more revives and full restores [im waiting til i have about 50 of each]
and thanks for the berry advice!
karma Wink

02-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Also, if one of the pokemon you send out to battle is holding the Amulet Coin, you get, I believe, Double the money (2 times) when you win your battle. It's either 2 times the money or 1.5 times the money. But either way, you'll get lots of money VERY Fast that way. Even if you lost against Cynthia, you get a TON of money from the other four people!

I usually put the Amulet Coin on the pokemon that I know I'll be sending out first to battle. That way when they faint or get switched out, I know for a fact I'll still get the extra money when I win!

02-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Hmm, More great advice!
I like you Wink
more karma! lol.
after 20 minutes Wink

03-09-2008, 12:19 AM
LoL!

Believe me, if I can help, I like to!

If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to PM me or send me an email sometime.

03-09-2008, 12:56 AM
also try to find elixirs and PP ups cuz otherwise when you get to Cynthia you wont be using struggle

and  Majick GREAT advise Smile
the fourth one is hard because of the strange types

get a pokemon to learn earthquake or earth power
that helps out against no.3 and Cynithia
03-09-2008, 02:13 AM
Yeah...Cynthia is one tough elite four champion. 

I really miss Lance though.

Anyways, she is one of the toughest, so you have to be prepared.

Her Spiritomb isn't nothing, so you can take that out.
Then Gastrodon isn't that much of a pain.
All you have to worry about is Garchomp and Lucario. 
Roserade isn't that bad, as long as you have some move it is weak against.
Then with Milotic...it can be a pain...it has Mirror Coat, so watch out.  As long as you have a pokemon strong enough that can kill it with Thunder or Thunder bolt, or some powerful grass move, you are set. 

It is Garchomp you have to worry the most about.  You can try to kill it with Blizzard, which you get from Veilstone Mart, with something that has good Special attack and speed. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
03-09-2008, 03:13 AM
if you have earthquake or earth power lucario us no big deal
milotic and Garachomp are toughyes though