Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Winter or Summer?
31-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Post: #1
Winter or Summer?
Which one do you prefer?
I prefer Winter..
I like feeling cold and then going into a coffee shop while its raining outside and have a warm cup of coffee xD

What about you guys? Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Post: #2
Re: Winter or Summer?
I prefer Winter because its not really hot outside. Plus I can just snuggle up to a blanket and I'm all good.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Post: #3
Re: Winter or Summer?
Winter,
for snuggling Wink
xD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Post: #4
Re: Winter or Summer?
xD nichola..


summer, cause i can get a nice cool strawberry frappucino(sp?)

{drool}
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Post: #5
Re: Winter or Summer?
both. summer for swimming, seeing loved ones, and A LONGGGG VACA!
winter for the weather, christmas, and cute sweaters. (=

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 12:50 AM
Post: #6
Re: Winter or Summer?
(31-08-2008 09:51 PM)a }{ m e d link Wrote:Which one do you prefer?
I prefer Winter..
I like feeling cold and then going into a coffee shop while its raining outside and have a warm cup of coffee xD

What about you guys? Smile
I prefer winter an summer.
I prefer FALL Big Grin

Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Post: #7
Re: Winter or Summer?
we dont really have a fall here. our fall is like, 2 weeks long. D:

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Post: #8
Re: Winter or Summer?
Im in Britain, it rains in summer [like this year!]
So its constantly autumn [aka fall] and winter if I'm honest xD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Post: #9
Re: Winter or Summer?
were mostly winter and summer here. its extreme in el paso. i wish we had longer falls and springs; those are the best seasons because the weather is perfect during those times. D:

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Post: #10
Re: Winter or Summer?
in summer, its cool here! :]
so i like summer, cause its mild, and i drink lots of starbucksXD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)