Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Upcoming Story
01-09-2008, 04:52 AM
Upcoming Story
  Hey guys I'm coming out with my first story here on Simsforums.net. It will come out in about a week because the computer I'm using for it is at my dad's house and I'm only there on the weekends.

Anyways......

It's about my town I created a few months ago called Moon Islands. It's an island with a downtown and another Island not far away from it. Some of the families in Moon Islands are from numerous expansion packs. But they aren't fresh out of the family bin because I've been playing it for a while and now have decided to make a story out of it to make it more fun! {clap} Now on to the families:

1. The founders of Moon Islands: The Forbes Family

Desprition: Dan and Jessie Forbes have been married for a long time they had 2 kids (Both guys) Dan has been sucessful in the Dance Career Track and is also a best selling author. Jessie has been unemployed her whole life. She is a cooking fanatic and has won cooking contests in the past. Their teenage son Vincent is dating Cheryl Ku (downtownie). Their other son just grew up into a teen recently. I can't remember his name right at the moment.

Ok enough of the fluffy stuff, here comes the drama:

In the middle of Dan and Jessie's marriage, Dan has an affair with Molly Linkin (you'll read about her later). Jessie had no idea that he had an affair. One day Jessie asks him if he wants to have another baby and Dan told her that they could only be able to take care of their 2 children. Jessie told her that she understood but deep down inside she knew that she really did want a third child before she grows too old. So that night, Jessie and Dan were making out on the bed and Jessie told Dan that she wanted to woohoo for the night. Dan said that it had to be a woohoo, not a try for baby. Jessie being the woman that she is tried for baby with Dan, but saying that it was a woohoo. Dan totally thought that it was woohoo, until not long before. Dan came home from work to see a new addition to the house he thought that it was a new bathroom, but found out that it was a nursery and that Jessie was in there pregnant. Dan and Jessie ended up arguing all night. The next day, Vincent invited over his girlfriend Cheryl Ku and she slept over that night. Since Dan and Jessie weren't getting along. Jessie was sleeping on the couch. Cheryl turned on the tv, waking up Jessie. Jessie told her to turn it off but she didn't. Jessie didn't get any sleep and ended up having a huge hunger but didn't have the energy to get up so she ended up dying of hunger on the floor.

Wow. This is realling long....but this is the longest description for a family. Sorry if it's too long.

I'll tell you guys about the other families later.

Here are the other families that I'll post about later

The Linkin Family
The Ramaswami Family
The Ottomas Family
The Roseland Family
The Kat Family

I'll probally not type that much about the Ramaswami, Ottomas, Roseland, and Kat Family because they all come with The Sims 2 Pets/Seasons

[Image: 29133088.jpg]
<br /><br />Yeah, the friends that stuck together. We wrote our names in blood.
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2008, 05:03 AM
Re: Upcoming Story
Sounds intense.  {clap} me= likes it
03-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Wow, I does sound intense! But I love it, I can't wait to read it!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
05-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Looking forward to it!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie