Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How would your world be like?
05-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Post: #1
How would your world be like?
When the sims 3 finally comes out, and since there is more customation of people, hair, and clothes...

Would your world be more realistic or less realistic?

In the real world, not everyone is attractive.  There is ugly people, then not-so-ugly people, then okay people, then cute people, then hot people.  (Plus the game will take care of the ugly or dull people for you, or probably the dullness of the characters come from the developers being dull.)

Are you gonna make a combination of every type of person, or are you going to make all your sims cute.

Me, I know that everyone isn't attractive, so I am not gonna make them all be attractive, nor can I make ugly people.  I just can't make ugly people, but I can go down to not-so-ugly.  But most of my creations will be okay or attractive in my eyes.

How would you make your world?


Speaking of this question, traits pop up in my mind.  With traits, your world turns out being one way or the other.  I plan on not putting too many kleptos or evils, or other crap into my game.  Soon, no one cannot have nothing and everyone is dying and coming to a demise.  Chaotic.  Like what traits would you use the most probably, and which ones would you use the least of?

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 01:58 AM
Post: #2
Re: How would your world be like?
I've always made my "world" as realistic as I could, and with all the new features, that won't change now.
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 04:53 AM
Post: #3
Re: How would your world be like?
i like my sims world realistic and non realistic, because to much realistic would get boring for me  {yes}
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Post: #4
Re: How would your world be like?
I want to try to keep mine realistic, but that probably won't happen lol.

I'm also going to try to keep a healthy amount of all traits to go around. I probably won't use the mean ones so much, but I'll probably overuse friendly or something.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Post: #5
Re: How would your world be like?
I reckon most of mine will be good looking, I feel a bit mean making fat or ugly sims..
But I know I WILL have some fun with the traits, and create really bizarre characters to make game more interesting.

[center]<br />[Image: f_ainsym_e78ed3f.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Post: #6
Re: How would your world be like?
well a bit of both so realistic but i dont like to realistic coz if theres a pet ep then im not getting it after ts2 pets {blush}

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Post: #7
Re: How would your world be like?
(05-09-2008 08:15 AM)ⓐⓘⓝⓢⓨ link Wrote:I reckon most of mine will be good looking, I feel a bit mean making fat or ugly sims..
But I know I WILL have some fun with the traits, and create really bizarre characters to make game more interesting.

Don't feel mean....I know for sure I'm going to make a bigbone..meat on the bones..junk in the back..lol whatever sim. I've seen a lot of beautiful big people. So as long as you don't make all the big people ugly face..then whats there to feel mean about. We got some happy attractive big ppl on earth now. I really like that big lady on the sims 3 trailer.  {clap}

So for me for sure.....I will make all kinds. I will mostly make goodlooking ppl, because its my creation, so i would want the finishing touches to look good...but i will make some wierd unique ones on the side. I will use every trait ....mostly good.....and not so much klepto....(I dont know how often they steal and all of what they can steal)
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Post: #8
Re: How would your world be like?
i will make the good looking people, then the not so good looking and then the Ugly. Then the fat not so fat and the anorexic. i will make really big house to the really small crash pads. I am gonna make the game realistic as i could hahha

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Post: #9
Re: How would your world be like?
Well, my neighborhood is going to be me and most of the people that I know all set in the future.  So everyone will look like..well, how they look, but older!  =D
Then I'll probably make some sims that I don't know, just for a little bit more futuristic realism. 

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Post: #10
Re: How would your world be like?
(05-09-2008 12:44 AM)yummybunny link Wrote:When the sims 3 finally comes out, and since there is more customation of people, hair, and clothes...

Would your world be more realistic or less realistic?

In the real world, not everyone is attractive.  There is ugly people, then not-so-ugly people, then okay people, then cute people, then hot people.  (Plus the game will take care of the ugly or dull people for you, or probably the dullness of the characters come from the developers being dull.)

Are you gonna make a combination of every type of person, or are you going to make all your sims cute.

Me, I know that everyone isn't attractive, so I am not gonna make them all be attractive, nor can I make ugly people.  I just can't make ugly people, but I can go down to not-so-ugly.  But most of my creations will be okay or attractive in my eyes.

How would you make your world?


Speaking of this question, traits pop up in my mind.  With traits, your world turns out being one way or the other.  I plan on not putting too many kleptos or evils, or other crap into my game.  Soon, no one cannot have nothing and everyone is dying and coming to a demise.  Chaotic.  Like what traits would you use the most probably, and which ones would you use the least of?

My world will be filled with people of all sizes, and ages, but mostly all of them will be good lookin. I don't like making "ugly" sims.

—Scott
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)