sims3 kids
18-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Re: sims3 kids
Haha, Movie Nights sounds awesome ;D

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Movie nights, and sleepovers all sound good, sleeping bags all over the floor. Wink
18-03-2008, 10:13 PM
If seasons is included in TS3, I'd like them to get all of the Summer season off school, and like a quarter of the Winter season off.

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
18-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Me too! Realistic School Holidays! ;D

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Yes school holidays!!! That would make it very realistic. Good Idea!!  ;D

Why live life when you can play it?
18-03-2008, 10:40 PM
yes! school holidays i never thought about that.
18-03-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm all for spring break. I like the idea of having them without an actual EP but if they were going to go trick or treating they would need some cc.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 11:06 PM
I think that it would be awesome for the kids to be more like real kids and I agree that  they should have age ranges like toddler, young kid, older kid, young teen, and older teen and stuff. I also think that it would be cool that they get a summer break, spring break, winter break ect. Also, another thing that would be cool is wayyy more stuff for the kids to do.  =]] Can't wait till tomorrow!! yay!! ;D
18-03-2008, 11:23 PM
if you ask me the kids should be able to bring kids home from school like the teens can and i like the idea that they should be able to have like BF/GF and stuff
and have those little play weddings like we did when we were little
and the kids should be able to help care for the parents kids too!!!  ;D  :o  :Smile  :'(  Smile  Big Grin
18-03-2008, 11:34 PM
(18-03-2008 11:23 PM)flufffnut101 link Wrote:if you ask me the kids should be able to bring kids home from school like the teens can and i like the idea that they should be able to have like BF/GF and stuff
and have those little play weddings like we did when we were little
and the kids should be able to help care for the parents kids too!!!  ;D  :o  :Smile  :'(  Smile  Big Grin

kids can bring other kids home from school...atleast my brats do

i never actually played "wedding" when i was growing up...i was more into commandos...lol...but i know what u mean

[Image: judycollage.jpg]